1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? how tall does a boudreaux dog get

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by 5men, May 1, 2007.

1. perryboy

perryboy Pup

I run alot of the T-BUD/MAVERICK stuff over the top of CHINAMAN gyp's !! been work"n for me for almost a decade

2. perryboy

perryboy Pup

clints pic.'s 298.jpg clints pic.'s 060.jpg here on the right is ''spook'' a very heavy ELI gyp with 1/4 jeep/redboyon the bottom... on the left is a male pup & a female pup off spook bred to another heavy ELI male with 1/4 GR CH ''GIZMO' on his bottom Next I was gonna breed to 'BOZARENO' my buddy has a older male off bozareno named ''BO'' But these lines run bigger than what i can handle ! There so strong i can hardly walk'em !!But they are the truth

3. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

you might wanna check out my avatar. thats a son of skull and yes hes blue! one of two dogs that came off skull being that color
    SANY1982.jpg

4. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

and to reply to the actual thread.... it varies ive got 32 pound and 55 pound skull dogs

5. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

god this thread is old.

6. cajunpits

cajunpits Pup

Perry..... Bo's sire Bozy was about 46 lbs when he went out to play an his Dam Reba has never been past 38lbs her whole life an both are on the short side