1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How valuable is a dog with no papers?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ChevyNova06, Jun 22, 2011.

1. F.G.D.

F.G.D. Pup

I crossed my eli with papers into a redboy / alligator bitch with out papers 3 years ago and got papers for the offsprings. Most people want papers some just want to see a performance to them thats worth more then anything a paper say. A dog makes the papers the papers dont make the dog is what i was always told. So without papers could be good or could be b.s. either way you taking a chance. But if it produce it produce nothing more can be said

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

im just wonderin does anyone know of a good producer with no papers i mean grch 35 is the poster boy for the dog makes the papers but he didnt produce worth a piss lol umm wonder why lol i have never heard of a great producing animal that didnt have papers and if so what did they throw that made them so good???