1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Howdee

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by luvnstuff, Apr 13, 2007.

1. luvnstuff

luvnstuff Pup

Howdee,
    I am a foster mom and owner of Pits. I dont always foster pitbulls, but I surely dont mind.
    Right now I have three here, one forever foster, Scooter, she has been here for 2 1/2 years. She has taught me so much about bullies !!!
    I dont mind if she stays forever, as now she would probably have to be pried from me to be adopted ! I love (!) her drive, she is just nuts with energy, and we are soon joining the forces of weight pulling, just for fun and a way to keep her learning new tasks, and in secret hope of wearing her out !! lol
    She is tall, and lean and such a beauty with funny ears.
    [​IMG]

Diesel is my newest foster dog, the shelter I volunteer for is "all kill" and our group does the care and adoptions in lieu of the county gassing the dogs. Pits we usually cannot even take out at all , sad. So unless we get them before they get checked in , or like Diesel get "special permission" to get him out they all die. sad sad sad. I live a county over, so I was granted permission to get him .. he is turning out to be a GREAT dog.. did I say GREAT.. let me say that again, GREAT!! he is bigger boy at 73 pounds, but what a good boy he is.
    So glad I was able to give him a chance!!!!!
    [​IMG]

"Sparky" aka Meatball, is another foster I took in, he put me one over my personal limit..but he had literally NO where to go but the death chamber.. so here he is. He is short, STOCKY and strong.. he is funny, with his small head and musclar body. He seems to have alot of personality and just needs some fine tuning on how to act. (he was left to kind of roam and do his own thing in a yard for a while.. ) But he is doing good !
    The name Meatball really fits him. I really try not to rename foster dogs, for their owners will probably rename again anyway..but Meatball so fits this lil guy!!
    This picture is from last summer..it really doesnt do him justice..he isnt this grumpy looking.. l o l !!! As soon as I find my dang camera I HAVE to get some new pictures of this lil guy.
    He was recently adopted, it lasted three days, the folks did NOTHING that we instructed them, and they were convinced he had mange (he doesnt) and they let their existing dog run up to his crate all day "we felt sorry for him for being lonely" was their qoute.. so needless to say on day three they said he "Growled" at their dog (gee no kidding) and returned him. So here he is. I dont mind him.. hes a good sausage.
    [​IMG]

I also have my own terrier mutt and a mini princess dog that has to be the worse dog in the house,.. hahaha.. all 7 pounds of fearless dog, she is like having a muppet on crack.
    My terrier is DA , so he and his sidekick muppet are seperated from the other dogs. My terrier is the dog that led me to my wondeful trainer, and with out his instruction and re training of ME, I never would be able to help these dogs like I do.
    [​IMG]

well that was long..
    But that all said , I love to promote adoption and education of bullys and to learn more to help the bullies I have here now and later on . I love their spirit and drive, so fun ! and atheletic.
    happy day !

2. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

Welcome aboard! I'm fairly new too, but it's been a great place so far!

Thank you for rescuing, isn't it the best feeling? I rescue and foster also.

All of your pups are adorable!

3. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Welcome!!!! glad you are here!!!

4. Michele

Michele Guest

welcome!! Your dogs are beautiful!!

5. i,m just curious what my dogs would do if i walked through the yard in this outifit. OOOH Lunch lol thats cute.

6. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

Welcome, to the Game Dog Forums!!!![​IMG]

7. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Welcome! Meathead looks just like one of my dogs:D !

8. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Welcome.Nice looking dogs

9. Attila

Attila Guest

welcome to the board. I like them goofy eared dogs too. lol I was tracking along till the pink rabbit then I had to run to the bathroom. lol What a shock to the system

10. luvnstuff

luvnstuff Pup

Oh hey thanks all for the welcome. I didnt see your hi's. :0 )

oh sorry on the bunny..
    *warning put on Anti Pink Sunglasses....*
    Ok..one more.. haha.. I might add this bunny is our own rescue folks doing this for pictures.. and in this picture we had to QUICK YANK BUNNYS head off for Scooter was just about to take bunny out.
    QUICK OFF WITH THE HEAD.. she still wasnt quite sure bout bunny..but hey its a fund raiser...
    [​IMG]

11. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome to the forum and nice to have you!

Good lookin dogs! :)

12. luvnstuff

luvnstuff Pup

thanks!

Really my dogs dont look so pathetic !

Scooter usually looks more like this.....
    (yes I know the tug needs to be raised)
    *no pink bunnies here...*
    [​IMG]

13. Suki

Suki Guest

hardly! Lookin good!

14. luvnstuff

luvnstuff Pup

thank you! We both are working on our winter "chub"
    We have been SO LAZY.. all of us!

The picture below in my sig is her after biting , her lips get stuck..lol
    what a goofy dog.

I cant wait until her harness gets here!!

15. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Welcome to our community!! Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it, don't find many folks who adopt, rescue our great breed. GREAT lookin dogs as well. Hope you enjoy your time here.