1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hummm................

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GACAM, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Yes , but shit can happen...even to you and even if you very responsible.....so I thing no one should throw stones while he sits in a glas house....:)

2. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

What kills me about the whole thing is that the dogs were not "pit bulls" They were Presa Canario's..really huge 100 Lb. + dogs bred to be "human agressive." These are the same breed of dogs that killed that schoolteacher in San Francisco a few years back. (The owners of those dogs did prison time, may still be in prison for all I know)
    Anyway, the dogs are NOT pit bulls.
    I agree with everyone who says irresponsible owners who let their dogs run around the neighborhood should be shot, or tortured at least..lol.
    You know the victims of these dogs (ie the neighbors) should be on the phone night and day to animal control and to their city officials just bugging the heck out of them til something gets done. Yes, the owners are irresponsible, so the community needs to take up the slack and bug the city officials who are supposed to deal with stuff like this.
    I personally had problems with animal control officers not responding to my calls about a loose aggressive dog in my neighborhood...so I just called the mayor's office...Animal control showed up in 20 minutes and got that dog off the street. This was after calling animal control for 3 days in a row and them doing zilcho!!!
    All of us need to be responsible about our communities...not just wait for "George" to take care of problems.
    Yes dog owners who repeatedly let their dogs wander are jerks. It's a shame the dogs have to suffer, but that is better than children being attacked and more bad reps for pit bulls...NOT even the breed this video was about...!!!

3. well why we are on the topic of negative press for our dogs,i was watching the news the other day and i seen flash across the bottom of the screen 2 pitbulls kill a NC man but they dont know for sure because no one seen it but they seen 2 pits with thier faces all coverd with blood laying next to his body.here is what i dont undertsnad though if no one seen it how do they know they did it with out seeing if the teeth marks match up.how do they know that the pits didnt come over and lick him or something to see if he was ok or not,or how do they know that they didnt fight of another dog that was doing this to the man and thats how they got the blood.i dont care really if they would have said something like NC man killed in dog attack 2 pitbulls found close by but they said NC man killed by 2 pitbulls.next thing we will hear is he was half eaten and they attacked the animal control or police officers.but i didnt know if any of y'all had heard the latest story about our breed or not,thats why i posted this.

4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

My thoughts as well,when I read this.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

My thoughts would be did they match the blood to that of the human.

6. that i didnt hear,but i will try to find a copy of the story and post it for y'all to read

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Well we no longer allow "Pit bull" attacks on the site, so PM it to me to reveiw Thanks ;)