1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hurrican katrina

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Norvell57, Aug 30, 2005.

1. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Thanks Jenn, Bubba, Fifty

2. RHI

RHI Big Dog

Glad to see some people from those areas are safe and ok, hope everyone else is safe also, stay safe, prayers go out to all the families affected by this horrible tragedy, God Bless

3. natas

natas Big Dog

Glad to hear you are ok JC

4. RHI

RHI Big Dog

was just curious, have'nt seen Marty either, is he in those areas also ?

5. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

glad to see your ok JC!!!

isn't swamper from Louisiana?? hope all is well!!!!

6. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

i hope everyone that is a regular here came through just fine my thoughts are with all hit by this tragedy

7. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

has any body heard from mia,

8. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

what about grch_jeff?? anybody talked to him? he lived right outside of new orleans didn't he...

9. MRS_FIFTY

MRS_FIFTY Guest

Thought I saw that Jeff was alright, check out his site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2006
  10. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

jeff is good packed up and took family to his mothers house they are out of lighst for 8-10 days but he and his are okay

11. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

glad you came through okay jc

12. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

This Is So Sad I Hope Every Thing Turns Out Ok But Only Time Will Tell Right Now It Is Crazy I Have Been Watching The News Every Night Things Over There Are Sad And Crazy I Pray For Every One And I Donated 50 Bucks To The Red Cross.

13. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

i heard that this person didn't leave her roof until her pets left with her

14. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

thats the way i would be with my dogs

if they refused to take my dogs i tell them to go save sombody else and not to waste my time. if i go the dogs do to

15. Wayne

Wayne Big Dog

The company I work for has a partner company in Baton Rouge,LA.They are right across from Healing Place Church witch is serving as a distribution center.If anyone would like to send any nonparishable foods or clothing they can send it to the company and they`ll get it across the street to the church.The adress is
    DMC
    19151 Highland Road
    Baton Rouge,LA 70809
    ATTN-Donations

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2005
  16. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

still no word from mia or kimbel? i knwo there probaly are more but only 2 i can think of off top of my head.

17. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Don't worry everyone, i'm o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

18. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

awww hell blue we all knew that u were to tough to get taken down by a lil ol storm

19. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

So Glad Blue...:)

20. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

That was probably Miakoda! ...Well I hope not, I hope she is out and out safely.