1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hurrican katrina

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Norvell57, Aug 30, 2005.

1. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Great to hear from you......and God Bless

2. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

man that mayor is throwing a fit ,, get'em boy get'em,,

3. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

Glad to hear you guys are alive and okay. I was worried about you. Stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  4. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

glad to hear u r ok Mia, I will get ur message to WB, ASAP, she is very worried about you also. Keep ur head up.
    F.

5. B

B CH Dog

I lost two dogs I farmed down to a man in LA. He lost 15 dogs under 30 feet of water. He's going to relocate and start living somewhere else. He lost some good ones, especially the two I sent down there. One of them was my pride and joy...... I wish everyone the best. I know how it is to lose a dog and I'm on the other side of the country. I hope everything ends up for the best...

Kind Regards,

B

6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Happy to hear you're OK......

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I am so glad to see you are alive and well Mia...prayers and thoughts go out to you and all the victims of this.
    BB

8. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Happy to hear your ok Mia! We were all worried about you :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  9. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

BnD sorry for your loss.

10. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Glad to hear from you.We where all starting to get worried.Sorry to hear about your losses..my heart goes out to you.

11. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

:D Glad to hear you're ok Mia!!!

12. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yeah glad to hear tat

13. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Glad to see you made it Mia, we were worried about you. We should have known you were a survivor. Sorry about the loss.

14. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

any one heard from kimbel? only one that i can think of still MIA. is there anyone else thats not accounted for out ofteh game-dog family?

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Well I have to admit I got tears in my eyes when I saw her on, Thank god she made it thru :)
    Mia we will do what ever it takes just let us know what you all need :)
    My mother went through the same thing they lost everything in a flood there hole house went down the river, so I know personally how you feel :(
    I am very sorry for your losses.

16. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Glad to hear that you are ok Mia!

17. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

So good to see people making it through safe. I'm so sorry for the losses people are facing. I wish I wasn't so far away and I could do more to help in a hands on way. My family is thinking about you guys and sending you well wishes.

18. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Mia - so glad that you are okay. Please let us know what you need and where to send it.

19. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Mia Glad U Could Get On And Tell Us U Were Ok Sorry About Your Dogs And All Your Things Let Us Know If U Need Any Thing. So Glad To Hear From U And That Every Body Is Safe.

20. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

This is great news, most everyone from the board in the area has reported being alive. Lets all pray for kimble and that the remaining members continue to stay safe. I really hope everyone can send SOMETHING to our members. I know times are hard for everyone, prices of everything are insane. But at least we have these items. COME ON MEMBERS, LETS DO ALL WE CAN FOR THE "PITBULL COMMUNITY"! I personally would like to thank everyone who has already given what they could, and thank in advance those who will be sending out when they can!