1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hurrican katrina

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Norvell57, Aug 30, 2005.

1. pejay

pejay Big Dog

2. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

3. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Glad to hear that some people made it out of that. I hope that we hear from more soon... Let us know what you need and where to send it.

4. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Hi guys.Was able to get access for a lil while.I haven't been able to check out all the posts yet,but wanted to make a quick reply as I am limited right now.I will make a thread later,just wanted to let you all know we are still alive.Much thanks to everyone who has helped us out.Too much going on and not going on.Wanted to let you all know I love you guys and I'll post details soon.:( :( :( All my babies are gone.Had only 3 survivors of 20+.

5. CB

CB CH Dog

Wow sorry to hear that whiskey. Hope to hear from you soon again.

6. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Sorry for your losses Whiskey Bay. :(

7. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

so sorry to hear about your loss whiskey. gald to hear you are okay.

8. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Sorry to hear your losses WB, I know its going to be hard, but try to keep your head up!

9. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

My condolences Whiskey Bay.

10. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

wow whis, i couldnt imagine having a lost like that it must be hard but pull through it