1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hypnotist goes to the senior center.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

The Hypnotist at the Senior Center

It was entertainment night at the Senior Center and the Amazing Claude was topping the bill. People came
    from miles around to see the famed hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude went to the front of the meeting room, he announced,

'Unlike most hypnotists who invite two or three people up here to be put into a trance, I intend to
    hypnotize each and every member of the audience.'

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat.

'I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch.

It's a very special watch. It's been in my family for six generations.' He began to swing
    the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting,

'Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch ....'

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface.
    Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until, suddenly, it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

'Shit,' said the Hypnotist.

It took three days to clean up the senior center.

2. LOL that was great,I was about to claim bullshit:p