1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i got my awesome abraham bull, queen of hearts pup 2 day

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by zolla, Nov 6, 2011.

1. zolla

zolla Banned

oh, ok i can take that, i feel you.

2. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

Id take a pup bred like that in a hot second
    Congrats on your new pup !

Nmdogs

3. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

"i just wana no, been there what's really the issue, what are you tryna say, it sounds like someone is alittle jealous, but anyway what do i know, but i do no this there are a lot of 13yr old dog's or around that age that have produced, mayday, ch garners elnegro, garner;s bolo, many, many, more im sure, and it makes dam good sense to me that a very well bred dog should beable to produce well into old age, a mongral or ill bred dog shouldn't. and read ozzie's age carefully he should be 3 or 4 so black wasn't 13 look let's not make my post a negative one ok. sorry to say buddy, your not the only one with this blood, so get over it, dont hate congradulate."

I assure you Zolla you have nothing benthere could be jealous about. lol

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

mistabonz i was just about to say the same thing. If they only knew.. Benthere dont get into a debate because some will never understand.. Looney is good folks and will not argue with you but I know privately yall could have a better convo without some catching hard feelings.. Zolla enjoy ya pup and be happy with it.. Plus i think my pup is bred better anyway lol just having fun messing with you.

5. zolla

zolla Banned

oh i am not arguing, i am sure benthere is a good dog man, i was just defending my pup that's all, no hard feeling's. but thank's guy's