1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I lost my best friend...

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Tonka03, Dec 27, 2006.

1. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Tonka, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. God bless.

2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Man, that is just... no words. Very sorry for your loss. :(

3. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Sorry for your loss. The same thing happened to me a few years ago. This is why we need to fight all the anti-chaining laws. Think about how many others will loose their dogs because AR people want to make chaining a crime.

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Thats the reason why we keep our dogs on chains because if done right its the most secure set up for our dogs and NOT because we want to make em mean and tough and all that other bullsh!t.

5. Greg

Greg Pup

I'm very sorry for your loss.

6. So sorry for your loss TOny.

7. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

Im not sure.

8. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Man, First of all, I am sorry to hear about your dog. I understand you blameing yourself, because it is your responsibility to confine/contain the dog.

I hope with your next one, or your other ones that you learn from your mistakes and properly, confine your animals.
    As bad as it is that you lost him, it would have been much worse for you and every other APBT owner if he got out a year or two from now, and mauled a person, or someones pet.

I really don't want this to be taken the wrong way, and don't want to be interpreted as inconsiderate, but if people can't adequatly confine thier animals, then they don't need them.

You should consider yourself lucky that all you lost was your dog.It could have caused damage, or someone could have "said" it caused damage that would cost you more than you could imagine.

These are Pitbulls, not Petbulls, and they should be treated, handled, and confined as such.

9. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Bro, I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost several, and they all have a special place in my heart. If I can do anything for you, I will. Ya know, there was a time in my life that these dogs were the only friends I had. They are the best friends a person can have, and I just cant help but to believe that the AR folks are in league with Satan, cause only Satan would want to rob us of such loyal, affectionate, loving animals!! They really have taught me allot about love. God bless! I pray you morn and not stuff your emotions, because,"Those who mourn SHALL be comforted!"

10. sorry for your loss I know it sucks loosing sutch a good friend, but Hopefually you can move on and meet your friend on the other side. Good luck and sorry to hear about the little guy. Good Luck. Were all here for you.