1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I Need Help!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EnVy22, Aug 3, 2010.

1. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

Ok, so i have had my dog Sasha for about 2 years now. i got her when she was 7 weeks old... and though we have been through some tough times and a couple of issues she is the best dog i have ever had. i bought her for 250 bucks and both of her parents were on sight and they were pretty impressive dogs, but i have no idea what her bloodline is and i feel bad about it because i dont have the guy's phone number i bought her from. can anybody help me please?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Hard to tell by looks. Can you tell us the parents names? That would be a good start.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

It may not have a bloodline. Not all dogs are line bred. Could be scatter bred. Quite possible it may even be a mixed dog. There's no way to know.

4. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

thats just it, i dont remember their names but i know both of them were AKC and CKC registered... damn i wish i had the guy's number

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

They weren't akc registered unless what you have is an Am Staff. And CKC registry is shit. If they were both registered why didn't he give you the papers for your dog???

6. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

because i didnt know anything about papers or anything back then, i was young and dumb and wanted the gorgeous puppy. but she is my babygirl, maybe i will just buy a male with papers and all so i can get him all registered so we can do weight pull eventually

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

If it was AKC and an AM STAFF, then that nose is a fault...maybe no papers because they did not want to have it bred again or their dogs be associated with the fault???

8. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

i dont know much about pitbull bloodlines but a friend who has a razor's edge/ Gotti pitbull said that he thinks she may be a gator... what the hell that is i dont know but i really would like to find out

9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

:eek:............no comment.

10. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

why worry its a great looking dog and if youre happy with her wots it matter about paper:cool:

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

No no, you don't need to find out what a gator is. Or razor edge or gotti or watchdog or any of that bully bullshit unless you want a dog that lays around all day and don't do shit. Just stick around on here and read posts for a while and you'll find what you're looking for.

P.S. Your friends dogs are shit:)

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Double P.S. Don't take any more advice about dogs from your friend, they don't know shit about the American Pit Bull Terrier

13. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

she is exactly what i want... but can i register her without knowing her parents or anything? cause i want to start conditioning her for weight pulling but if i cant feed her need to compete and work hard, im gonna feel really bad

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Not through any registry that counts for anything. But you can still do these activities with her at fun shows and at home.

15. MCS

MCS CH Dog

There are limited registers for dogs with unknown backgrounds. Mine is a rescue.....ADBA has a limited as well as UKC, the UKC one allows the dog to enter performance contests. Both require said dog to be spay/neutered. And the fee to get the registration is minimal, like 25-35 bucks. Look into free "pit bull" spay and neuter programs with local shelters etc....or clinics like Spot Clinic to get it done cost effectively.

16. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

i will do that... but i think i will buy a male puppy in february... any suggestions from KNOWLEDGABLE people?

17. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

thanks for all of the help, i am glad that i wasnt an embarrassment to anyone lol, maybe my friend was an embarrassment to me, but nonetheless thanks everyone

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

NOT including me, all I got is a mutt, you have already talked to a few.....:D.........do some research around here you will find what you need/want......Don't breed the unknown dog.

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Oh and she is a really good looking dog.....

20. EnVy22

EnVy22 Pup

thanks alot... I really wanted to, but i made the decision not to once i did the research even though she is sooo pretty. Thats why I'm going to buy registered dogs with known bloodlines