1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i need info on hawaiian bear or old english blood line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by honore, May 4, 2005.

1. honore

honore Pup

i have a male with some hawaiian bear bloodline in him and a girl with some old english. I am looking for some info on them

2. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I never heard of the lines you are talking about. Where did you hear of them from?

3. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

where do you all come up with these names?

4. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I was hoping that I wasn't the only one who has not heard of it.

5. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

are you referring to an olde english bulldogge? i hope not, it is a totally different breed

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

"olde english" is a type of bulldog alright, just NOT an APBT. The breed is an Olde English Bulldogge & they look like this.........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

However, many large blues & reds have some of this blood in them to give them that short & wide look (we all know it)