1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I would like some more information on the apbt breed.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by courtneyd137, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

please dont call my dog a mutt call her mixed breed i dislike the word mutt. she is an apbt/american bulldog mix I dont call her a mutt

2. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

i think yall should get banned for changing the subject from me asking for info on both breeds to calling my dog a mutt and insulting me.. if i did that i would get banned

3. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

your dogs a mutt. A.k.a. Mixed breed. Im going to stop clicking on your threads you start cuz they are all a complete waste of time and aint nothing informitive on them at all. Stop posting, stop starting threads, and READ for a change. You blab about nonsense and go on and on and on. Then ask for the thread to be closed?????? How bout you stop starting them.

4. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Telling people how to speak on a public forum isnt going to fly.

Be glad they did not call it what they normally call them mutts, which is a Shit Eater!

5. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

all i wanted was some information it wasnt supposed to be informative to yall. i just wanted info on the breed

6. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

i also did research but didnt find anything besides just the characteristics of the breed not the temperment and etc

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Don't call your dog an Apbt because it's a disrespect an insult to everyone on this forum who owns Apbts bred to the highest standards and traits these dogs were selected for GAMENESS. I don't appreciate my dogs being lumped in with your inferior curs and I am sure no one else here does either. You see the sword cuts both ways.

8. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I don't know about that but trolling is def a reason to get banned and so far you have done a pretty good job of that I have a feeling your time here is almost up so quick better go start 40 more threads it's troll hopping season lol.

9. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

im not trolling im asking good questions. and posting pics of my dog and my familys dogs thats not trolling

10. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

sadie im not calling her an apbt im calling her an apbt MIX

11. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

MY dog is an apbt MIX you act like im calling her purebred any why does it fucking matter how she is bred im not going to show her i feel dogs should be used only for pets not to win contests and gets them just for show DOGS SHOULD ONLY BE PETS

12. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Good questions?? No. sadie asks good INFORMITIVE questions. Just look at NGK'S thread. Good questions and informitive answers. Here on this thread, B.S., B.S., and more B.S. Please close this thread and any other courtney starts.

13. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

And all the cursing now!! Calm down court. Aint that serious. Only one I enjoy cursing is crimsong and boogie. Classic.

14. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

i want to know who changed that think under my name to that. and this thread isnt bs i was asking for information on the breed how is that bs yall are the ones coming here starting stuff instead of giving me information yall insult me

15. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

I swear a mod better change that under my name this is fucking bull shit i know my dog isnt purebred i know she is a mutt i been saying that this whole damn time

16. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Sometimes when you ask a question you might not get the answer you like

17. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

I never eVEN GOT AN ANSWER INSTEAD MODS ARE INSULTING ME CHANGING STUFF ON MY PROFILE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

18. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

There's more than a few people on this site that have invested their entire life to this breed. It's quite possible that more than a few might find it insulting to hear you ask certain questions about your dog without first heeding their advice on spay/neuter. Being stubborn will only open you up to more ridicule. Having a mixed dog or mutt will not produce consistency, thus the information your searching for might not be valuable to you at all. Take the time to love your dog, feed it, and give it plenty of exercise nothing else really matters if it's your best friend, mutt or not. Not to sound arguementative but chopping the nuts/guts is a must. There are too many crossbreed animals running around.

19. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

my dog is spayed

20. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

shes been spayed since she was 6 months old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.