1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I would like some more information on the apbt breed.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by courtneyd137, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Then your already on the right track. Get a lp registration so you can compete in fun classes for you and your dog. The shows are great places to meet all sorts of people and buy books on the the dogs your inquiring about. Or at least the breed that matters in my opinion.;)

2. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

:) how would i get one of those registrations

3. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Go to the ADBA website. You'll be able to get the proper information there. You'll fill out the paperwork and send some money and youll recieve an id card with your dogs picture. This is not a pedigree or adba registration. What it will allow you to do is compete in fun events. Starting to put in time, finding something constructive to do with your dog will pay off considering what breeds constructed it. It will also allow you to have a deeper sense of pride for your dog that will, in a way let you understand why most owners defend their dogs so deeply. Listening to people's advice on here and using the search tool might help you to avoid some of the pitfalls of others before you who came here hardheaded and left with hurt feeling.

4. Then you wonder why you get the answers you get LOL

Does anybody hear the swirling of the water in the toilet yet? I can't do it.......this is too much fun!

5. I knew I served a purpose somewhere. I just wasn't sure where or what it was till now LOLOLOLOLOL

6. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

boogieman we have let all this go please do not reply on this topic anymore i have moved past it and im done with it

7. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

can you please change my title back to normal

8. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Courtney don't force yourself to be kicked off the board or have your thread closed by letting your typing get ahead of you. Maybe what you want to be changed will be when you change. Humility and tact go along way, here and everywhere else.

9. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

im not trying to get kicked off im just polietly asking him to drop it like i am

10. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

LMFAO this is pure comedy

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Gosh Damit! I have been waiting for you to show up LOL ... All we need is Ghost to finish this one off LMAO!!

12. Game Dog was the wrong place to come with this shit. Go to PBF, they're much nicer.

13. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

HOLY SHIT! I can't believe I've had the awesome pleasure of going through and reading all of your 573 threads you've created along with your immature comments. Courtney, dear, take your apbt/american bulldog/dalmation mix-mutt n take care of it. Feed it. Love it. Play fetch with it. Take it for walks. But PLEEEASE stop posting the same shit over n over again! :banghead:

:deadhorse:

Boogie man- can't believe you've stayed so quiet!

14. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

shes not dalmation i can assure you that... and i havent posted 573 threads and i dont post the same stuff over and over. and my stuff isnt immature im just replying to what the other people say but its ok yall are the reason i get so mad since a mod wont close the thread
    THREAD CLOSED by me I dont see how asking for information on 2 breeds turned into yall insulting me instead of giving me the info how come a mod hasnt said something for changing the subject

15. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

What is PBF

16. LOL I'm about to push the lever on the toilet.

Old, tired, stupid, boring........CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.