1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If it can happen it will...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

the best home is to people who dont know anything about or even want these types of dogs??? If you want to sell PETS then breed non working dogs, you'll make more money anyways!

2. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i breed for myself.....i don't breed for money. the cash is ok but i would never sell my best.

3. versatile

versatile Big Dog

4. versatile

versatile Big Dog

5. Got fouled up a few years back and a "friend" was supposed to have my back and do the right thing. Lo and behold animal control put down a few good ones for something totally stupid. Live and Learn.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Your byb talk makes you say some stupid shit LMAO.

7. Kruger

Kruger Pup

Versatile you present yourself as a mug, no attack just my opinion :)

8. shoes

shoes Big Dog

what's a mug?

9. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Some mutt got to one of my bitches in heat

10. My pit when she was 6mos old, gets her whole face swelling.. Our Vet couldn't identify if it's an insect bite or an allegry resulted by eating something in our garden..

The whole face was in really bad shape that she almost look like bully or a bulldog.. Luckily it subsides an hour after the vet gave her the medicine..

11. green machine

green machine Top Dog

had one of my dogs get into about 8 cups of feed about 1 hour prior to a show. SMH!

12. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Dog thieves. I got a bunch of mutts from a well known breeder and after three years I finally got that one that makes it all worth the money and time. Came home from work to find an empty chainspot. They even took the feed bowl. The words of friend kept echoing in my head. "Don't fool with the local guys." Another time I had a really good bitch. She had it all and was a people lover to boot. Well one day some guys were working on the foundation of the house. They seemed to be good guys so I went to work. Come feeding time the next day I find a cinder block in the bitches chainspace and ruts in the ground. It turns out they left the block within the crazy girl's reach and she spent all day dragging the damn block around. End result was four broken canines. I could write pages on what not to do. These mutts have a way of bringing the idiot out of me. There was a time I was getting one ready for a conformation show. He was working his butt of, yet he was still carrying a couple of pounds too many. I had already cut his feed and was considering cutting more when my neighbor comes to the fence with a plate of scraps and asks me if it is okay if she feeds them to the dog. I say no don't feed that to him he is getting into shape. I then ask her if she has fed him before. She replies "I've been feeding for the past three weeks because he looked so skinny."

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Me and my girl were in tears laughing at this part! You can't make stuff like that up lol

14. versatile

versatile Big Dog

this is hilarious....wow

15. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

Camping with the dog several years back. We're out on a trail and nature calls in the worst way. Basically I had to drop and do the business right there. Feeling better afterwards, I continue on the trail. I look back and the dog is rolling in it like it's the best stuff he's ever seen.

16. MCS

MCS CH Dog

^^^^Hahaha....I got a similar story, man I was at the house and my guts start hurting, it was bad, my wifes uncle was in one bathroom and her Grandma in another and I was like it is dark, I grab the kiddies wipe and head out to the treeline....my wife knew where I was going. Next morning she texts me and says her grandmothers rotten mini dachshund rolled in something gross then came in and rolled all over her grandmothers bedroom carpet....I was like....I know what that is, your remember lastnight right, and my wife was like OMG.....Uncle Freddy had to clean it up LMAO We died laughing when we told some friends of ours. If you would only know how fitting it happened to the 3 involved which made it funnier.

17. Versaturd every time I think just MAYBE you may learn something here you go make a bigger dumbass out of yourself than you ever have before. If you had the slightest idea of the quality of dogs benthere has produced vs the shit eaters you feed you wouldn't be talking your shit.

You know actually even mentioning dogs he's produced in the same sentence as dogs you've produced is an insult to him and his dogs. Sorry benthere.

18. Well once upon a time there was this couple who went to visit friends. Upon arrival at the friends residence they figured out the friends weren't home. So while sitting in the driveway they were trying to figure out how to pass the time. LOL Have you figured out where this story is going yet? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

to be cont.......hahahahahahahahahahahaha

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

OMFG!!!!!! So everyone in the midwest must've heard that story huh? One of the parties of that couple will be embarassed the other is probably proud lmao. Was curious if that would get out or not...

20. I surely have no idea what you speak of! LOLOLOL I might be able to guess which would be proud and which would be embarrassed though! bwahahahahaha

It fits in with the thread so good though!!!! LMFAO!