1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong answer

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldskool, Oct 2, 2009.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

I like them chinaman dogs and i still got a spot for them RBJ DOGS

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

Re: if u could have one line and one line only which would it be? there's no wrong an

im right there with ya!

3. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

rbj all day

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Midnight Cowboy/Boomerang:D

5. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

strong believer in my bolio dogs!!!!!athough i am now crossing with eli.

6. Nawz

Nawz Pup

eli/carver/redboy something i have thanks to chopper dan:D

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

how is the chopper dan carver line as far as temperment

8. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Eli or Eli/Carver 1st and Sorrells second.

9. Nawz

Nawz Pup

to me i believe them carver dogs are build like a old school car strong and rough as you can handle far a temperment they are very sound and smart they way most old lines are such as colby and sorells if you dont believe just ask around :cool:

10. Nawz

Nawz Pup

As far as Colby's go i believe that line needs to be crossed with some redboy stuff to wake up the talent , dont get me wrong they are good dogs if you can get one that was breed right and not cold redboy is off the colby line any way so it would do that line well , just my opinion take it with a grain of salt or lemon juice:p

11. Big Money

Big Money Pup

I would go with finley bo and frisco

12. Big Money

Big Money Pup

Finely bo and friso

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

So nice you had to say it twice....:cool:

14. Big Money

Big Money Pup

Finely bo/chinaman/carver/eli

15. Big Money

Big Money Pup

Im looking for a boyles bitch

16. preme

preme CH Dog

Dibo strains , for me all missed in one .........

17. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

I got my first Eli off of Skull X Scream in 2001. I've yet to see another dog like that one.

18. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

ELI all the way, i guess if i had to narrow it down i like them Eli Jr. dogs.

19. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Redboy all the way!

20. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

I gotta alot of Redboy / Jocko on my yard Im breedn back to Maverick / Chinaman.