1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If you could choose...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Miss Conduct, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

any bulldog, whether that be past of present to have in your yard, what dog would it be & why?

i was thinking bout this and couldnt decide between- Bolio, HoneyBunch, & BBRed.....

2. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

Creeds Iron Dusty

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Bolio. Simply because I would like to see for myself how the stories would of changed(if they would of) had he not been retired for stud after 1xw. And if the stories wouldn't of changed and he lived up to everything he is considered now, then I still couldnt go wrong with him on my yard.

4. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Thats why i was thinking of Bolio, as per MC & PP, i believe they both stated that he was one of the most talented dogs, & they think he could've been the best 43# in the states. Wish more would have been done w/him. Though, hes been an excellent producer!

5. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

I really like the way Diamond Jim looked. Gorgous dog really gorgous!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. CB

CB CH Dog

Mnt Mans Homer i wouldnt mind of having.

7. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Mtn man's/ wildside's bandit........awesome dog, i have a lot of his blood on my yard but would have loved to had the chance to see the real deal

8. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

50's Man : )

The Watcher likes this.
  9. rpk

rpk Big Dog

I would go with Tudors Dibo. Enough said.

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

As for current dogs.....Machobuck ;) and if I got really lucky and you let me pick two it would be Machobuck and Fox.

11. CB

CB CH Dog

That would be the second dog i would like to of owned.

12. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

Tudors Black Jack would be another of my choices.

13. C.L.

C.L. Pup

Pretty much took the words outta my mouth!

14. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Gr CH Koko.....

15. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

y thank you.

16. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I'm pretty happy with what I'm feeding now;)

17. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

yep, what he said^^^^^^^^^

18. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

i wouldve like to own the foundation dogs of the gotti and razors edge dogs.......i would be a f**king millionare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

You don't need any foundation dogs for that.

20. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

i wouldve like to own the foundation dogs of the gotti and razors edge dogs.......i would be a fucking millionare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO You'd devestate the Pit Bull community : (

50- I have a thing for Reinaissance Man. He is gorgeus.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2006