1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If you could choose...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Miss Conduct, Jan 11, 2006.

1. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

chinaman, just cuz i love that dog...

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'd like Bolio. Since a lot of my yard is based off him, it would be nice to have the forefather. I'd also like to take a long shot & home Going Light Barney. With all the talk about him, I'd like to see for myself what was & wasn't true.

3. jankab

jankab Top Dog

<---------- CH Rascal... or CH Chinaman

4. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2006
    The Watcher likes this.
  6. CB

CB CH Dog

I dont think you can go wrong with Homer :D

7. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

the only dog i would ever want is the dog i have right now... that way, if my grandkids are asked the same question, they might somday say... "if i could have a dog from any time, past or present, i want my Grandma's Dog... (champion Trouble.. or maybe... Grand Champion Trouble).... What A great dog! ;)

8. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

as for as the dogs,,,Colby Pincher

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2006
    The Watcher likes this.
  9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

There's a dog named Tater from one of Stratton's books that I really liked. (Don't know his full name.) Of course, this is just going on looks since I know nothing about him.

10. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

BOYLES' DIRTY MARY (2XW)(ROM)

11. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

homer,butcherboy!

12. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Ickis maybe?

13. jigga3