1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

IL: Dog fighting gets stiffer penalties

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Vicki, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hell texas you can damn near get away with murder, lol

aint it if you catch someone on your property and there posing a threat, you can shoot em and its justified?

fuck, out here in cali if you break into someones house and break your neck fallin through theyre window, you can turn around and sue the homeowners!!

fuck this im goin to texas!;)

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

LMAO yeah its something to that effect..

And i think i heard something about a guy trying to break into a house in Cali and falling through the ceiling and breaking his lag...then sueing..

that shit doesnt make since bro..somebody falls through my muthfuckin roof im not askin questions what reason do you need to be on a strangers roof in the middle of the night?

Dont worry I'll wait..lol

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Shoot and ask later:cool:

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you do that out here and your lookin at 15 w/ an L.

cali is shut down lol

5. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

hell yeah Grave thats what im talkin bout:cool:

6. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I guess it's OK for 13 y/o kids to watch 2 humans do battle in the ring:).I've never attended a match between dogs,but I guess my question would be how can 2 human beings love to do battle (boxing,MMA)...and I'm sure these people would support evolution (we're animals too:))...but dogs are smarter than us then:).I'm new here but I think matching dogs should be legal,just like matching humans is legal.also legalize marijuanna too...sorry for the rant...making these things illegal does WAY MORE HARM THAN GOOD.