1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Julez

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Julez, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Julez

Julez Big Dog

A few years ago I had a couple good dogs, and had a lot of big dreams to make it big. I lost everything, thanks to an addiction to drugs/alcohol. I have since had a couple "pups" of my own, but have never lost the dream... I am back to see what blood has been thriving, and consider getting going again!!

2. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Becareful here cause this site is addictive! I just found this place not too long ago and read as much as I can

3. Julez

Julez Big Dog

I think this was the forum I use to be on allll the time back in the day.... Im talking 6 years ago... lol

4. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Nice to have u back boss

5. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

welcome back.i also fought an addiction to drugs and nearly lost my whole world.just remember to stay away from the fucks you used to fuck with and put your time and effort into something positive like family and dogs and you will be ok.keep your head up and straight pal.

6. Julez

Julez Big Dog

Thanks for the support!! I have almost 6 months of CONTINUOUS sobriety/clean time now, which is like a LIFE TIME... Have been trying hard to kick it for 2 years, and this is the longest Ive gone... sooo... Going to try n get back into things I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE, like the dogs, and focus on raising my "monsters" right.... Maybe get them into the dogs too!! I'm getting a UKC cur (hehehe) in the spring for show/weight pull... No yard room for anything "spectacular"... Hoping to move within a year, then maybe get things kicked off again...

7. Welcome. The best of luck on your new journey.

8. phill

phill Top Dog

the word monster my kind of girl , we must have something in common ya don't happen to between the age of 18-22 do ya ,, said it many times picking up dog shit will keep you out of trouble . stick to it

9. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Its a hard road but I wish you the best of luck.