1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

(im new here) yard supplies

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jay79, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Hillbilly Pit

Hillbilly Pit Big Dog

go to the tractor supply they have a 1/4" chain that is gold and supper light GR70 with a wwl of 3,150 lb. you can't beat it for the price and the size to strength factor. For $2.39/ft in Alabama. 5/16 IN forged steel swivels for $5.19. 7/8 IN eye bullsnap $5.19. Giant Heavy Duty tie out cables from 10-50 Ft. for $14.43-$29.93 and i think it is 1/4 IN cable.They have other stuff but i can't find it in the book. The only thing that they don't have is a big anuff ring to go on the stob (axle) that hooks to the chain.

hope this helps.

2. no they just stock it all the time and it is really top notch chain but now if i go to another close city they dont sell the same type of chain i know that sounds odd but they just dont stock the same stuff as far as chain,but i have had really good luck with it so far.but i only buy my chains there i dont buy anything else for them there other than the dog food bowls wich are the ones that look like big ol pie tins thats what i call em anyways.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL good to know. I dont think I've ever been in a Walmart that sold chain, let alone high-quality chains. But then again, I dont shop at Walmart too much...so who knows if there is one in my area that does or not. Anyways, thanks for the heads-up.

4. sure thing rock i would check it out if i was you and see what they sell.