1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I'm New to the forums.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nute, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Nute

Nute Pup

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Harrell, but all my friends call me Nute. I currently reside in the South Eastern United States. I've read a lot though out the forums for the last couple years, and figured it was time to join. I have quite a few dogs at the moment, and have had close to a hundred or so over the years. I currently have a Eli / Alligator pup, a Boudreaux / Gator pup as far as my game dogs go. However I have a Olde Boston Bulldogge, and a Blue bitch (Razors Edge) for my inside/outside family dogs. Only thing I ask is not to judge me based on my blue bitch.

I recently got back into the breed after my wife brought home our blue bitch. I honestly though I was done with the breed. After years of seeing all these blue hippos everywhere I though there was nothing left out there that I could own and call a true APBT. However, after a good long while of looking, I found some good ol' boys and bought my 2 pups a month or so apart. Now, sitting here looking at my Boudreaux / Gator pup it brings back memories of a 38lb bitch from the OFRN strain I had years ago. It makes me smile to see there are still good dogs out there, and that everything hasn't been tainted by these recessive blue genes. Don't get me wrong, blue dogs have a place, just not in the same sentence as APBT's (my opinion). Hell I've even had a grey pup in a litter years ago, but I immediately gave it to the first person that wanted to bottle feed it, as I didn't want a blue eyed, grey pup associated with my yard.

I recon I've rambled on enough. It's nice to finally be part of the forums. I hope I didn't rub too many of ya'll the wrong way, but an opinion is like an a$$hole, everyone has one! Thanks for reading my poorly punctuated introduction!

-Nute

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome to Game-dog!

3. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome...

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

..aw hell nute..there are decent blue dogs here and there..but yeah we feel you..welcome to the board post some pics when you can...we all love pics..

5. Nute

Nute Pup

thanks guys. mccoypitbulls, I'll post some here tonight for ya!

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome to the crazy house!

7. Nute

Nute Pup

Thank you. Pictures being taken now of the pups. uploaded shortly.

8. Nute

Nute Pup

Ricky Jack: Alligator x Eli 12 weeks

Attached Files:

9. Nute

Nute Pup

More pics of the other 3 tomorrow. Sorry guys

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice lil pups!

11. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I wouldn't take them outside before they fully vaccinated but that's just me. Welcome.

12. Nute

Nute Pup

:) I literally just bought the Boudreaux / Gator's shots minutes ago haha. Great minds think alike.

13. Nute

Nute Pup

Tammy Lynn Boudreaux / Gator 7 weeks today

Attached Files:

14. Nute

Nute Pup

"Blaze" Olde Boston Bulldogge 3 years old

Attached Files:

15. Nute

Nute Pup

"Trouble" Razors Edge top and bottom 2 years old.

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      553 KB
      Views:
    • 026.jpg
      026.jpg
      File size:
      53.9 KB
      Views:
    • front.JPG
      front.JPG
      File size:
      504.5 KB
      Views:
    • t.jpg
      t.jpg
      File size:
      65.4 KB
      Views:
  16. Nute

Nute Pup

Two more of "Ricky Jack" Alligator x Eli 12 weeks I couldn't get to load last night.

Attached Files:

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Awesome pics. I like the Ol Boston bulldog..looks like a happy bunch.

18. Nute

Nute Pup

Thank you. I tie/Chain them all out during the day (with exception of Tammy Lynn) and bring them in at night. That will keep taking place until the 2 little game dogs grow up big enough to protect the yard. No offense to the blue dog owners out there, but to me they are not much of a guard dog. My blue bitch stood idle while someone stole my 16 week old hold back pup off of her. It was broad daylight, 10:30a.m. to be exact, while I was home, and she never made a sound. Who ever stole the pup had to walk past my blue bitch first. That was the day I decided I was getting back into the "traditional" "true" APBT's! I'll tell ya one thing, things like that didn't happen when I kept my OFRN strain, and good Carver dogs in the yard! You would hear barking, screaming, come out with a shotgun, and follow the blood trail! Times are different now.... To say the least.....

19. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

nice dogs, welcome!

20. Nute

Nute Pup

Thank you, I appreciate it.