1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Im sick of society

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by john31585, Aug 25, 2007.

1. john31585

john31585 Pup

What is going on in the world? The government/aspca/peta/etc.. are going into peoples yards and taking there pit bulls and killing them. They always say they were dog fighters. Usually the have a treadmill, etc. Man, that is not fair for the dog. At least, if they were fought, they would have a fighting chance to survive. The MAN will humanely ethunize them. How do you kill something nice? Death is Death. Come on world. Think about what you are doing!!! THere are people killing and raping women and kids even MEN(that is sad, but anyway)! The government are droping bombs and blowing kids to pieces.

dog fighting vs. bombing/raping/killing little kids
    Guess which one will get more press!!!

2. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Preach on Brother John! I'm right there with ya.

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, it's sad that the country seems more concerned with animals than human beings.

4. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

What are you talking about? If you are talking about our combat troops in harms way for us, I think you are painting with a pretty broad brush. I know alot of fine military men, that would never dream of raping/killing little kids. Yes I agree that they over step their bounds when dealing with people that own pit bulls, but that is the feds, and your local police and sheriffs depts. not the military.

5. smokey024

smokey024 Big Dog

anyone else notice how the feds stepped in and made the Vick case as huge as it is right around the time that everyone was getting all worked up about the war in Iraq. Since then I have heard hundreds of stories about Vick and Dogfighting and the war seems to be on the backburner. Its all one big conspiracy. Think about it if Hillary gets elected as president next go around there will be only two families that have ruled the most powerful nation in the world for 20 years.

6. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

You just might be onto something, check out the Bilderberg Group, LOL! j/k Mouser

7. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

i think the person was just getting at that u will hear more about dog fighting then u do about the priest raping little boys an etc that goes on in the world.

8. john31585

john31585 Pup

I never said anything about the military raping/killing kids. I talked about rapist, killers, and government agencies who control the direction of the military. I never said anything about the soliders! Take what I say for what it is. Don't read into it like the media! Thankyou for your response though!

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Im not going to get as deep into this thread as Id like to...Lets just say the problem is ALOT bigger than most of America thinks or wants to admit it is. It goes far beyond peoples dogs being confiscated.

10. Suki

Suki Guest

[​IMG] maybe George wasn't too far off.... ;) ....

11. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

I agree with you suki,I dont know how many times I see or hear about something messed up and I automatically think of him.I try telling people and most eveyone's like "who the hell is George Orwell"?Good to know there are other book nerds out there!;)He was just amazing ,man can his stories get you thinking!

12. koening

koening Top Dog

yOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ??? People give to much credit and way to much rights to animals, and treath people like shit ! Why does anybody stop the bull fighting in spain ? Because it's a traditional sport ! Well , so is dog figthing in Britain and USA , so please save the comments about the war in Irak. It's all about the petrol. Dog fighting and viks case is just to make the goverment seem like it cares.