1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

In a short time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by M Joubert, Aug 8, 2007.

1. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

I've only been on here for a short time. The quality of the information is outstanding. I've learned quite a bit just reading through some of the posts. I'm starting to formulate questions. So be prepared for a q&a soon.

2. Suki

Suki Guest

nice to be readin this! :D

and fire away!!!;)

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy

4. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

I still have to read some more before I start rattling off the questions. Maybe some of my questions will be answered that way. I do have one that could be answered now though. Can I make myself at home and reply to old threads that I have some understanding of or is it best to let sleeping threads lie?

5. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Feel free to jump on in any old thread or new ones. :)

6. Goodness, of course, most of like to see old threads come back to life as opposed to new ones about the same thing.....
    Welcome to the board, nice to see that you are learning what you can , and taking everyting into stride......Enjoy!

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Welcome! :) We're glad you are here!

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

welcome and i know i for one when it comes to these dogs love Q&A time.

9. Welcome...some of the best info/entertainment are in those old thread. Bump them back up in case there are some I missed...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  10. Suki

Suki Guest

nah, bring 'em on back. education is a good thing! ;)

11. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

Hey, Miakoda. You know me. I also go by 2bully.

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Awesome! I'm so glad to see you over here. :D

And bump up any threads you'd like! We all can go back and learn things from old threads that we've forgotten about.

And you know you can pm me any time you need to. ;)