1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

In Memory of Scooby

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by ScrappyDoo, Nov 7, 2005.

1. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

In Memory of Scooby - Video

I know that I got this idea from 33MTA3 but I hope everyone likes it anyway. I made this for my husband because Scooby meant so much to him. Check it out and tell me what you think.

http://media.putfile.com/RIP-Scooby

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2005
  2. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

He was extremely loved! His favorite thing in the world was to go ride in the truck with my husband. He would bring him to McDonald's and treat him to a cheeseburger. lol.

3. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Well I Probably Would Like It Too If It Would Let Me Watch It.

4. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

hum... I wonder why it won't let you watch it.

5. CB

CB CH Dog

Very nice video. Seemed like scooby was very loved and had a great life.

6. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

Beautiful dog. R. I. P.

7. Beautiful art work.... Sorry about ya dog R.I.P.

8. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Very nice. Scooby was a beauty. RIP.

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

RIP Scooby....man I hate replying to old dedication threads, I always feel like I'm bringing back old memories or something. I hope scrappy turns out for you ;)

10. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

yeah me too. but i ust give my condolences. Scooby's a gorgeous boy and i can tell he is very much loved a missed. Sorry for you loss RIP

11. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

RIP scooby

12. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Thank you all for your coments on this thread. They are very much appreciated. Scooby was very loved and will always be missed but at least we know that he isn't suffering or anything where he's at. :)

13. Suki

Suki Guest

You did good!!!! It was a real nice tribute, and I enjoyed watching it=your love is very evident=comes right thru. Nice!!!!!

14. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Scooby was a great looking dog and i'm glad he had a great family! R.I.P Scooby!