1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

in search of a pitgirl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by phill, Feb 26, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

i think the doger girls or all dogers have the understanding about comitment on many things

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

this thread just gave me an idea on another...................thx phil...............ill brb!!

stay tuned for the "DO" thread

comming soon, to a computer near YOU!

3. phill

phill Top Dog

dogers have the most commitment

4. phill

phill Top Dog

and if either of thoes 2 monsters i choose to be with had any form of comitment 1 of them would be here with me when my main man jack passed away

5. phill

phill Top Dog

well i know this chat isn't sapost to do with dogs but today when i braught my dog that passed away in to be cramated i had the vet extract his upper and lower k-9's after explaining to the new vet girl who's in my age limit 18-24 that i'm gonna have them diped in gold and make a pair of earings and a 2 pendendt's for the wife that i'll never have and very few things in my life are meaningfull she gave me a good look good thing everybody needs their shots nextweek

6. phill

phill Top Dog

now you see what i mean i recived condolances from as far as russia about the loss of our best dog jack ,,i let one of the monsters do her laundry friday morning witch she didn't even switch to the dryer she ran arons with me till 430 pm she had a plumber comeing over to give a estimate on her well and said she'll call in a few hours didn't here from her 5 days later i threw her shit in her frunt yard and i'm the ass---e then about 4 hours later she called to tell me so ,,it might as well have me that passed this is why i have it in for people who live in auroura,il

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

"spider monkey up a few"

LMFAO!!!!!