1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

In the hills

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Yas, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Obviously from show lines but I like to keep them fit and healthy.

[​IMG]

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

That is a cool picture. dogs look nice and trim fit also

3. shakka

shakka Pup

would like to see some more.

4. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Thanks man, we found that swing in the middle of nowhere.

5. Yas

Yas Big Dog

I don't really have any recent pics, they just moved to Wales from the US and it was the first time off the lead properly (US leash laws in the cities), took it with my phone when we came across the swing, was only on it for a min as they were about to fight over it.

6. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Not the best pic but you can see what he looks like, as I said he's a show dog but obviously most judges would prefer some extra weight on him.
    [​IMG]

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Your staffs in great shape...

8. jacko

jacko CH Dog

can"t wait to see new pics !! he looks good...
    welcome to our little island, what do you think of it so far ? or are you just returning?

9. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Cheers mate.

10. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Returning mate but I don't know how long for, back to finish a degree. My dogs are here but my Mrs. had problems with immigration so looks like i'll be going back unless a top job comes up in which case we'd all be here for a bit.

11. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

great looking dog,

well done with him, he looks really fit....

12. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Nice staff

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Good looking dog.

14. Jhexp

Jhexp Pup

Great looking dogs. That's how I hope my little fella will turn out once he grows a bit.