1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana Show Sep 10-11

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by bigmike219, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Anyone going to the ADBA show in Indiana on Sept. 10-11. My first show very excited.
    Mikie

2. RHI

RHI Big Dog

Hi Mike,

glad you made it ! Really hope theirs some people here that will also be going to the show and can help with any questions you might have, hope you have a great time, also, hope your b-days is a Great one ! Good Luck and hope you enjoy the site, don't forget to check out the show forum., ok, your on it, lol....Eliz. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2005
  3. WWII

WWII Banned

where at in indiana is it?

4. socks

socks Big Dog

its in Frankfort on Sept 10-11....a couple of my friends and me are going.

5. Yep I will be there with Nu-NU my family also. Our first show. :)

6. Thanx for the tip on this website. I will have a great b-day seeing that it is my first show :)
    Mike

7. sup guys i'll be there too were you all at i'm in monticello got 3 pups i'll bring for sale off my triple bred frisco and my zebo bitch she'll be with me got a buddy bringing a dog or two also

8. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

last i heard show clubs dont appreiate peddling at there shows.

9. socks

socks Big Dog

last year there was one couple selling some pups but that was it but most shows i've heard about dont like it

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Wheres Indiana...ls it a state or city?

11. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

lol its both!!!!

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

ITS AN ALPHABETICAL ZIP CODE ;)

13. simmer down i've seen guys selling pups at every damn show and that was a miss tyre anyway i might bring those 3 and peddling not at all parting with3 pups when i keep 6 so the way you say it is if a guy sells half a litter then he peddles if it wasnt for guys getting rid of a few pups off each litter they had not half the people out here would have dogs...

14. I will take a look at them. Will you have the vet papers on you?
    Mike

15. It's the original home of Michael Jackson if that lets you know how messed up we are here :)
    Just Kidding

16. Jessie James has roots planted here as well. And Indiana is only a state, but Indianapolis would be the city of note, within. For the most part it's one big cornfield with a few washouts and ruts, and otherwise just about as ugly as they get, so if you expect to come here and be impressed by anything more than the dogs you may see in the show, well, focus on the dogs!!!
    Head for the southern part of the state and things improve some, but not much. If you're into riding ATVs, White River has a bunch of river trails to offer, so long as you're careful and don't get shot by a pissed-off corn and/or bean farmer, as in this state, the property lines terminate at the center of a waterway. Useless info, I know.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2005
  17. RHI

RHI Big Dog

your welcome, good luck and have a great time, I love the shows, mostly because I like visiting with everyone......wish it was'nt so far,

good luck everyone, have a great time.....

18. also the home of tony stewart and we wont name the FLAMING fag but yes there is more then corn in indiana

19. We got some good Pits here more Southern Indiana Northern Indiana (where i'm from) they tend to be bigger and uglier.
    Mike

20. i am from the north also but in the middle now and we got some nice ones as well hey mike see ya at the show peace