1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Influential as the rest of you

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Gangsta, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

Well, I spent 4yrs in the Marine Corp, along with obtaining a bachelors in finance managment/accounting and now I am in the mix of starting an Accounting firm. So what's in a name? The man behind the mirror is not of a name but of a life that one has experienced but doesn't forget. Go ahead and judge me, because you still do not know me and will not.

2. Attila

Attila Guest

Oh that really shows logic. So you're telling me your educated and still want to be associated with the past? If you think it is I that judge you, then you are not looking in the mirror well enough you judged yourself and passed that judgement onto us to use as a base to see you as. I didn't judge you as you brought that on yourself not me. I suppose that if even after our PM's you feel that I will never know you then that is fine I don't care either way. I know you better than you give me credit for. What is four years to a lifer. You got to the whopper rank of E-4! I am so impressed gee I must have you all wrong. You're the shinning star we all dream to be. Please forgive me I must have been thinking of someone else. Because after all all gangsta's and gangsters are highly educated and are prominant features of society. Yes what was I thinking.

3. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Oh hell, tsk-tsk. What else now.

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Perhaps you should consider changing your screen name to "reformed gangsta". Going out of your way to present an anti-social persona and then being angry when people don't warm up to you is counter productive.

5. Attila

Attila Guest

That is true. I feel like jumping up and asking for an Amen! Lordy be! It's kind of like a monkey trying to get a greased bowling ball. :eek: Good comment my friend very good.

6. asaj

asaj Big Dog

What the heck! I will change my screen name to slut.
    Some people here do know eachother, but most dont. If I join this forum, where "I dont know anybody" and choose the screen name I stated , would you respect me? or would you think I am what I actually stated?
    Sorry all moderators, Keep it to dog talk!

7. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Well, well, Gangsta! Spend any time at J-action-ville NC MCAS NR?

8. Attila

Attila Guest

You know I would respect you. lol but then again I don't think I would have gotten to know you if you had picked that name. For one I would have not known where you were from by the name. You are very right though. That is funny. I could change my name to Wackemdead. See how many newbies warm up to me.

9. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Thank you! I did go on a bit...I guess I had a lot to say...?;)

10. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Are you a lifer Attila? If he spent 4yr or 20yr in he has done more than most sorry asses setting at home smoking dope and living off the freedom our military gives us!!! Don't bit the hand that feeds you! Kinda like the the dog owner you know! At one time level headed men owned these dogs but seems like dogs own dogs now!

Oh that really shows logic. So you're telling me your educated and still want to be associated with the past? If you think it is I that judge you, then you are not looking in the mirror well enough you judged yourself and passed that judgement onto us to use as a base to see you as. I didn't judge you as you brought that on yourself not me. I suppose that if even after our PM's you feel that I will never know you then that is fine I don't care either way. I know you better than you give me credit for. What is four years to a lifer. You got to the whopper rank of E-4! I am so impressed gee I must have you all wrong. You're the shinning star we all dream to be. Please forgive me I must have been thinking of someone else. Because after all all gangsta's and gangsters are highly educated and are prominant features of society. Yes what was I thinking.[/QUOTE]

11. Attila

Attila Guest

12. Suki

Suki Guest

Let's TRY to keep this subject related, gentlemen.

Use your PM's for the personal opinions.:)

13. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Army or Marine Corps? Hummm! But I have a good hunch!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2006
  14. Attila

Attila Guest

It was joint Special Forces but yes I was Army. We also had Navy and Airforce personel and at times those from other countries. Was that your hunch? I have respect for all that served with me and around me and before me. Also for those that supported us. But I don't owe them anything. Not to say we didn't give each other crap. It was always in fun.

15. Attila

Attila Guest

sorry I had to rant. Thought that was the topic. lol bark bark.

16. Suki

Suki Guest

I know, but hey, I get paid the big bucks to do this job, ;) so I gutta keep you guys in line!!!!:D

xoxo!!!:)

17. Attila

Attila Guest

so long as you keep hitting me with that whip I will keep loving it. Papa has been a bad boy. lol[​IMG]

18. Suki

Suki Guest

...you KILL me!!!!:D