1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

info needed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by nikmcg, Jul 20, 2012.

1. nikmcg

nikmcg Pup

Hey this is kayla she will be 12weeks on sat been told she's quite big for age was just wondering other owners opinions and what's best to feed her etc IMG-20120720-00073.jpg

2. Jim R

Jim R Banned

what breed? what size are the sire/dam? who told you that she is big for her age, a breeder? a vet? LOL. as far as feeding, there are plenty of threads on the subject.

nice pup.

3. The dog looks fine. Don't worry bout what other people say. It's nothing you're going to be able to control anyway. What it is is what it is :)

4. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Shes a great looking pup! enjoy her! dont worry about size?

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i agree she is i nice looking pup. what will be will be. just give her the best food and care you can and let nature worry about the rest.

6. Nice looking dog ! She looks fine to me..I am still a lil new to this site but I have a 6mth pup and I feed her that Eukanuba. Had a Dogman tell me to give her that for the first yr. And my pup is 40lbs. and she looks great (even her vet said dont change a thing) Hopefully I didnt step anybodys toe for suggesting that brand. I just know how well mine has done on it and she how she looks. GOOD LUCK !

7. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Awesome dog, I love her markings :)