1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on Big Kuntry Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shogun_Renegade1, Apr 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Gilbert you are clearly making up all kinds of nonsense here. You know darn well you recommended both Ruffin (who was lame) and Serena Williams, and after testing your entire yard found those two as well as every dog legitimately from your program to be below my standards which is why I ended up going with Wild Thing who was not your blood and Stone Cold who is a dog produced by breeding two full-siblings you purchased from someone else’s established line of Redboy-Jocko-Patrick dogs. Don’t lie. It is documented.

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I mean I'll be an idiot that's fine. But we both know what you are Gilbert

Revelator likes this.
  3. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I do not tolerate that type of talk. Gilbert is making false claims again.

4. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Are you a child? Or are you just a victim looking for someone who offends you? "He said his neighbors in high places use the N word..." Are they asking him to pass the phone so they can call you it while he's got you on the line? How are you so weak minded that you waste even an ounce of energy worrying about what the next man says, when it has nothing to do with you? And no, Ssdd doesn't have you confused, he has you figured out to the T. Frauded was NOT a typo of "voice to text", as that is not a real word, therefore it isn't even in your phone's dictionary, unless YOU added it. The only fraud here is you. Katt Williams did a bit about getting high with "smart, dumb motherfuckers"... that is you! You think you are a mental giant, but you are literally the only one who believes that, because the rest of us see you as the retard you actually are.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Nobody is absent of flaws we have all done dirt. Show me a perfect person and I will show you a lie.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

On a second note this thread just reinforce my thoughts on choosing to spend time with the dogs rather then people lol

BTK1993, AGK, Ssdd and 2 others like this.
  7. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Gilbert, are you denying that Ruffin had a limp in his gate and failed his structural soundness test when I evaluated him? Are you also denying that Serena Williams was a fear biter? All this is documented. As far as God goes, you are the one that brought Him into the equation talking about you were seeking to fulfill His plan. All I did was point out that is impossible because God never uses lies or deception to fulfill His plan. You know why? Because He is all powerful, righteous, & does not have to. You need to pick up your bible, repent, & turn from your evil ways.

That stuff you wrote about my father is completely false as well, & you should be ashamed of yourself for speaking ill of a dead man that dedicated his life on equality AND unifying the community. My dad gave his life fighting for desegregation to end segregation and our home was full of multi-racial cooperatives and friends. He was on the front lines in the 60’s and 70’s. You should google search “jerry w robinson, jr.” “desegregation”

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Idk why but this literally made me LOL.

I pictured be best nonexistent Dave Chapelle sketch ever in my mind.

I say let the clowns have their circus. It's entertaining. I'd really be interested in seeing some of these "gene pool dogs" that everyone is having success with.

And I'd sure like to get a better understanding of what a gene pool dog is? Sounds like an excuse for paper and cur breeding. Far be it from me to tell another man how to breed his dogs but just say what it is.

ben brockton and Revelator like this.
  9. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

1970…
    https://uh-ir.tdl.org/bitstream/handle/10657/9689/Holland_1971_12645545.pdf?sequence=1
    The above references his work for equality and desegregation, seen below...

Robinson, Jerry W., Jr. (1970). Application for Renewal, Mental Health of Teachers and School Desegregation. Houston Baptist College Research Center, Houston, Texas. (September). Mimeographed.

Robinson, Jerry W., Jr. (1970b). "Prejudice and Other Attitudes Among Black and White Teachers: The Effects of Inservice Training Upon Teachers, Administrators, and Pupils." Preliminary Research Report No. 5, Research Center, Houston Baptist College.

Robinson, Jerry W., Jr. and Crittenden, William. (1970). "A Comparison of the Change in Attitude and Behavior of Black and White Teachers During an Institute on Problems of School Desegregation in Houston: A Before-After Study." Preliminary Report No. 3, Research Center, Houston Baptist College.

Robinson, Jerry W., Jr. and Henderson, Nancy. (1970). "An Evaluation of 'Crossover* (cross over being a term created by federal court, not by the research teams) Teachers by Fifth and Sixth Grade Pupils." Preliminary Research Report No. 7, Research Center, Houston Baptist College.

1974…
    James D. Preston and Jerry W. Robinson, Jr., **0n Modification of Interracial Interaction," American Sociological Review, 39!(April 1974), 2S3485| this is followed by a rejoinder by Cohen and Roper, pp. 285-286.

1976…
    https://www.jstor.org/stable/2576183

1989…
    https://aese.psu.edu/nercrd/communi...actualization-atribute-to-kenneth-p-wilkinson

and before passing he raised $83,000,000 to promote equality and long lasting economic opportunity through education and professional development training and resource opportunities to specifically empower the future opportunities of minorities in areas were they had been mistreated. He received death threats for that work.

Racism had no place in our home.

10. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

11. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

You had no idea who my father was. He was actually noted by Bill Clinton at one time for his work to promote equality and unity. You have no idea because you just make up whatever you want to say as you go. You should actually study things a bit first. Why don’t you go google that?

Meanwhile, Gilbert you oppress your fellow black man by stealing credit for their work.

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

13. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

I am Daddy and H Lee is my son because I created him and the dog world. If you look at the pedigree of the
    No one spins their time making the thread about a retard behind a retards back. No y'all see greatness and that's the reason why this thread was made about BKK in the first place so let's just keep things all the way solid. There's not one time I hater has made the mistake of hating on the wrong person. Haters always have the gift to be able to see greatness in others that they can't see for themselves. So to try to say someone is a victim and all of this is total bs. Y'all were talking about BKK and this was months ago just to be honest. I'm just now getting a hold of this information and also this forum so now I'm here so deal with it

14. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

I am greatness and thank you for acknowledging that. You are right we both know

15. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

16. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

Since his documented please show all. What's documented is I told you the two dogs to use Stone Cold and wild thing. You don't have s*** else documented so stop the f****** cap

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Truthfully glad you are here. Always 3 sides to the story. Personally been around the dogs since 88 and love to better my knowledge about them.
    Give some insight on what a " gene pool dog" is. This is something I ain't never once heard anyone talk about.

Revelator likes this.
  18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'll give it to you, you're a funny sumbitch.

Revelator likes this.
  19. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

You're confusing people seeking clarity and proof of your wildly absured claims as being haters. You are honestly too stupid to debate. You refuse to answer questions head on and resort to childlike diversionary tactics. Have you noticed that not one single person has came to your defense, nor the defense of your dogs? Not just here, but on facebook as well. Even on YouTube, nobody is coming forth and going to bat for you.
    Do you truly feel you are that far superior to the rest of us, and you are much more of a dogman than your critics here? Is your blind arrogance that out of control? Do you just make ridiculous claims in hopes of no one keeping you honest? Your name rings no bells in any circle of real dogmen. And it's nkt because you're black, or they're racist. It's because you are an egotistical imbecilic clown who has never one stepped into the fast lane. You are a puppy peddler. You have big aspirations of "being somebody" in the game, and making a living at it. You may be the single most pathetic putz I have ever seen. We are all now a little more stupid for even entertaining a clown like you.

Mashamplan and Lee Robinson like this.
  20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I feel it's a borderline prerequisite to the out line of "key breeding" on a particular dog to get a bloodline out of said individual. Based off a pretty pedigree not performance or breeding %.....

But I'm an idiot.

Revelator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.