1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on Big Kuntry Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shogun_Renegade1, Apr 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Wait wait wait wait wait.....

Did you just say you created the dog game?

2. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Not documented you say? ROTFLO. Explain why this was written back in 2016 then…lol. Busted again bro.
    When one tells the truth, they cannot be proven a liar. You really need to learn this.

Attached Files:

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Dr. Zhivago downing a apbt because it's skiddish around a lawnmower and ain't man aggressive is just as stupid as anything bkkk has posted. But then again so ain't getting rid of a bitch whelping pups growling at your kid is just as stupid. Yall are the epitome of the gang that can't shoot straight. Definitely don't believe Yall got a clue about the dogs. Can't believe anyone would be dumn enough to do any business with Yall.

4. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Replace key breeding with keyboard breeding, because sitting behind a keyboard is the only place he knows.

He has heard me refer to a gene pool before, but since he doesn’t understand genetics, he is using the term incorrectly, for the term is used to describe the alleles within a population, not a dog. The term he is seeking to use is prepotent, but he is too ignorant of genetics to know that.

5. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

That post said nothing about Ruffin skittish about a lawn mower. What are you talking about?
    He limped and his hips were not good. Reqd again bro.

6. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Read again.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Clearly reads intimidated by lawn equipment and not man aggressive.
    Screenshot_20221111-201401_Chrome.jpg

Ssdd likes this.
  8. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Ben, I understand you work with the ASPCA & the HSUS to try and get people to incriminate themselves, but that won’t work with me because I breed dogs for protection work and hog hunting. As a result, stability with my family is essential.

9. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Read again. It says Stone Cold is not spooked by such. No where does it say the other were or were culled by such.

For pit dogs that may not matter mind you, but for protection dogs one needs stability with family in any environment. So why no dogs were culled for that behavior, it is good dogs used for protection work do not display it.
    Now that said, it is clearly written the dog had less than desirable hips. That is a fault for any dog. Go condition an unsound dog, and see how well it recovers. Without a good recovery time, you will never get that dog in optimal condition.

10. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Ben, keep trying to get incriminating information for the HSUS & ASPCA…but as I stated, we do protection work and hog hunting.
    Is that why you keep asking Gilbert about verifying his titles on Brick?

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bud you ain't no different than BKkk truly two birds of a feather. Now you mad because I pointed out the obvious. Y'all probably got drunk and fucked now both feel ashamed and been had a lover's Quarle since 2008.

12. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I hear you got a dog from Blackrock and think you are some incredible dogman but that there is not an ounce of truth to that delusion of yours. Like Gilbert, you stay behind a computer and have never worked a legitimate dog.

13. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

And that you use that asa front for deception to entrap people like Wardog. Did you play a role in that?

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Wouldn't put to much emphasis on hearsay. Plausible deniability is best suited for those who know how to navigate.

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

So your saying is you that boy pappj??

16. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

You know you just f***** up right?? LOL I never said ruffin wasn't on your yard. I know for a fact Stone Cold was already there first choice getting bread and everything. Stone Cold was always first choice. But sometimes when dogs are battling they would give up something to get something greater. While you think you're winning you just gave up something that literally killed you. You just proved that you are the one who put Stone Cold as a champion. LOL and you blamed it on BKK. BKK never labeled that dog as a champion but just like I stated and the band dog world you put titles on dogs that you use for your program and the band dog people never question them because they're not tied to the game dog world but you putting that champion label on Stone Cold came back on BKK and people were accusing me of doing that s***. You even made another pedigree of Stone Cold with the whole damn right up on him insinuating that BKK put a title on that dog and the title was questionable. Wow see how God truly works?? Now keep on talking devil Screenshot_20221111-214519-965.png

ben brockton likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Hell you say !

18. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

Proof that you follow the teachings of your ancestors and you set me up and try to discredit me when you know damn well you were the one who changed the pedigrees. Screenshot_20221111-215818-697.png

Attached Files:

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Even Bkkk stating the obvious in Dr.zevargo bullshit. Folks really believe that putting fake titles on dogs will increase pup sales. This shit is the twilight zone.

20. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

Proof is in the pudding

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.