1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on Big Kuntry Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shogun_Renegade1, Apr 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

1. I don’t speak on it except to correct someone’s false statements. My family’s record proves his claims false.

2. People post all types of nonsense on Peds Online. Legitimate registries and honest prople however follow proper protocol.

3. I never vouched for him after I learned he was dishonest. Check the timeline.

2. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Brick is clearly registered as Shoto’s Brick.I noticed you didn’t speak on their white origins as Tony Shoto (black) got Brick’s sire, Hitler (aka…Smiley), from a Mona Watts (white) who got him the breeder, Brian Meeds (white). Accusing other people of trying to hide the interracial ancestry history is hypocritical as I left every name accurate (black and white), yet you tried to erase the names of many only to falsely put your name in their place.

Attached Files:

CPK APBT likes this.
  3. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I guess you forgot your comments where you said white people is what is wrong with these dogs. You said it three times in a row on a video.

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

#1 you've mentioned it multiple times. Charity is supposed to go unspoken of. Not spread around the world.

#2 you're the one promoting a unverified "1x" so I agree lames like you and gillie post ignorant bs on peds... you'd suck 7 dicks to walk on the yards I have let alone own the dogs MULTIPLE members have. And none over then give a fuck about the adba. And you can find out....

3. No one is interested in his horse shit or your mutts. You're a fucking lame like him. Verify that times line... and your 1x record.

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

When a set of Patty's papers go 3 hours and scratch I'll give a fuck about the adba

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

"We traded John Wick for Jawanna Mann"-black tik toker

bamaman likes this.
  7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Honestly I feel bad P.P. did what he did for you to push your faggot ass llc and got a piece of shit bred pup in return......

I mean P.P. should be able to pass with a solid dog off his stuff out back not that Jank bred bs after you bragged about pics and getting his adba lifetime achievement award.
    Tell Pat if he wants to die with a solid bulldog out back off his hard work plenty of folks would give him one. No reason to have some moolie and faggot bred bs out back that doesn't even show his years of dedication to the breed in it.

Revelator likes this.
  8. CPK APBT

CPK APBT Pup

If me and someone has/had a disagreement about a "product" I'm informing the public about. Not mentioning such name is less controversial. Saying the name for ppl to only find "controversy" between them takes the attention away from the "product" and leading potential customers down a information hwy. Which obviously, is the case here.

9. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

1. Go back and read the posts and you will see I never mentioned it until AFTER false allegations were made about racism. Additionally, I was not speaking on charity. I was speaking on life long callings. Instead of addressing the correction (which provided links to documentable proof, why not ask the false accuser to provide proof to their false claims?

2 & 3. Nonsense not worth addressing.

10. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

What is a moolie?

11. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

Great, so when you see white folks saying that BKK is a racist have that same mentality. Thank you sir

12. BKK LIVE

BKK LIVE Big Dog

At the end of the day you are giving the beef attention. Just like you gave BKK attention. BKK is relevant whether the beef or without the beef and it's because of the dogs that BKK has producing. Unfortunately it takes away from the phenomenal Bulldogs that are actually being produced because you guys are more interested nab. Now you cannot criticize something that you give life to.

13. CPK APBT

CPK APBT Pup

Emotions hit you, after you checked Google'd Lee. When BKK was talking his talk took a few pages for someone to even check his site and form opinions.
    1. Comparing ADBA x POL is same as Webster's Dictionary x Wikipedia. Then arguing about it to express the point you don't care about a "policy" which the majority deemed "right" before you was even a thought. Is ignorant (ni@@er). Just stand on being different from the majority, its OK.

2. Walked a yard is cool for your
    personal history. Writing or written into history is different. Why tell P.P what you said? Your walks and multiple members should be able to help. The only POL I see heavy PP is historically PP, then scattered and believe most are "user" friendly for sales. So any offers might hurt your feelings with ADBA papers. As a breeder selling to a legend breeder isn't a win, the win is the buying what the legend needs. History done left ppl chasing online POL for PP "blood" when "offline" ppl got same "blood" PP "has".

3. Aside from "claims", confirmation/verification is for who? Use POL its many reliable source for correct information. If you dont believe it, it's OK. Like Twin says unless its in the Journal it was word of mouth. Take it how you want. If your saying other than Lee and BKK "horse shit/mutts" you SMOKING. From kennel to handler 99% of the ppl and dogs are confirmed/verified. Theres no MSG in the sauce if you a POL type of person or ADBA. Don't let Lee and BKK disagreement of opinions lead you to believe the dogs are in question.
    In a nut shell and my validated opinion The entries of dog information is not mutual. Not how the dogs entered are breed. Or the offspring breed after . I will not post another person POL to create animosity, only to provide resources for my statements and opinions. On POL there is a Syke's Stone Cold and BKK Stone Cold, same dog. Stewarts wildthing is the same as BKK Wildthing. And like Lee stated above those dogs are also the same with different names. Only because of the Stone cold/wildthing entries, there's no "mutt" that stumbled in. Or after, Look for self and lets start talking "game-dogs" and the topic "blood" and how they running .
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=481339

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

It's like an edomite lol

Revelator and AGK like this.
  15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I didn't Google Lee but that's OK.

Peds online is a tool. That's it. It's an online source to keep records of peds. The adba is a tool. Used to keep records of pedigrees and ownership. Both have the same faults. I don't see much difference besides peds does throw beauty shows.

As far a "policy" and "right"... that's all a matter of opinion. Long before I was thought of many ppl didn't register whole yards. Ppl not using registries is nothing new and pretty normal with everyone I know. They're not spending $20 for the same company who happily registered "parkers bouncer" as an apbt to verify what they already know. Unless you're involved in adba shows or sports those papers are useless.

Everyone looks at the adba as some great thing and those $20 papers mean something. If you're not actively showing and breeding show dogs why are the papers so important?

This goes to an age old debate about trusting who you get the dogs from. If you need those papers to "prove" what the dog is you must not have trusted who you got it from imo.

All that said... I don't have a peds online account and I buried the last adba(or any)registered dog I will own yesterday.

On another note... I've said multiple times I'm just trolling the thread for my entertainment. This is a giant shit pot with 30 spoons in it. I'm just stirring it in my own way.

I genuinely from the bottom of my heart do not care about Lee, Gilbert, their dogs, their future or their past. None of it will ever affect me or the dogs I have.

bamaman and Revelator like this.
  16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

For all the $ the greenwood family been getting. The building in Salt Lake looks like a trap house lol

Ssdd and bamaman like this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Dam lol

18. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Simple
    Show the dogs thst prove these worshipped dogs are producing so well! Show a few champs or multiple winners that will verify that Stone Cold or Texas Rattlesnake or Steve Austin or whatever or however the dog appears on Peds Online is a producer of note.
    Not because I want the blood but because this whole thread we have to hear that his a great producer but those that know, know. Well if those that need to know, know , why make the claim info one is prepared to back it up with facts? And please dont rehash the two dogs that we have established were bred to be used in a vandag program

david63, BTK1993 and Ssdd like this.
  19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Technically, he is using Shotos blood then if he is the breeder of brick. That ain't your blood at all it's shotos blood, you just bought the dog and are calling it your own blood. If your dogs aren't 3 to 4 generations of that dogs pedigree then you're doing the same shit you're accusing Lee of doing. Taking credit for someone else's blood.

20. S2C

S2C Pup

damn this thread could’ve died months ago. To answer the question nobody’s doing didly squat with those hounds. Not here to slander BKK just stating a fact. I have yet two see one with my own eyes win. Tx, La, Ms I haven’t seen one win in the Fastlane. I saw one personally was decent no ❤️ quit in 30 otc . Excuse made by the breeder as guys didn’t let the animal age out. That’s my take on them this is coming from a guy who’s seen two doy candidates in 2021 a man’s price is a man’s price but to answer the general question in the left lane they will get steamed rolled

RyanGOW, Revelator and Ssdd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.