1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on Big Kuntry Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shogun_Renegade1, Apr 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Why do I get the feeling this guy is either BKK himself, or sent here to be an advocate for him?

Lee Robinson, david63 and Ssdd like this.
  2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

No I wouldn't.... you may but I damn sure dont

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I always chime in when the topics move to the money and the dogs. I am the cheapest guy around and and can't see paying what people pay for any dog. (I know I am a cheap bastard; I have readily admitted it on numerous occasions).

There is a dog outside right now that came from a yard or dogs that I have admired for a number of years. He comes from a breeder that I think does as good a job as any out there. I have never heard any negative things about the breeder and his word has never come into question.

When he sells dogs, (and it is not a big number of dogs sold) he asks a number that is incredibly low in comparison to others and even perceptively lower all things considered.

And that number is still more than I am willing to pay. I am not sure if he felt sorry for me with me having the affliction of cheapness. Maybe he even thought I will show this guy once and for all one has to pay for quality. Maybe he thought I will eat the cost to test my product vs. someone else to get some non-biased feedback on where my program is at or how I rate in the community.

I don't know the answer to those questions, and I will never ask. He offered a puppy for nothing just cover the shipping/transport. If you only knew how hard it was to reach into my pocket and pay for the transport. I am cheap but I also have to look/physically see and touch what I am buying. My son reminded me that there is a difference between being a fool and a damn fool, so I footed the bill.

Next month we will all know what we want to know.

I will let you know whether this puppy was worth a $250 transport fee, a number of chicken backs and leg quarters, a few bags of dog food, X amount of gallons of fresh water and many hours of telling him what a great dog he is. Time will tell.

Next month that $250 puppy's value will either crash like the '29 stock market or will skyrocket like all the lies we have heard about crypto and bitcoin (LOL). More than likely, his value will land nowhere in between.

Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, well, yes, I do it all the time. Babbling on the wind down after night shift.

S

Vicki, AGK, chili and 1 other person like this.
  4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

1st page of this thread, 9th post. My FIRST post on this topic. You quoted my post in the post I quoted of yours shown here next. You literally quoted the post you said you didn't read.

This is where it all started----^ That is your post quoting my copy and paste of Lee's words that you didn't read or missed yet quoted it.

Now I've done what you've asked and showed you, now it's your turn..... Show me where I said ANYTHING negative or disrespectful about either kennel...... I'll wait... :-?

If anything, was advocating for him and trying to justify a 3500 dollar price tag for a dog. Hardly talking shit or spreading rumors. I like Lee, always have and I've heard plenty of good things about BKK as well however, having never dealt with either of them or their dogs, I wouldn't pass judgment on them. Maybe it's getting lost in translation but everything you quote me you say I, as in me, am doing these things yet no where have I spoke ill of either. Maybe when you say I you really mean them as in the others commenting on here however you quote me so it appears it's directed at me personally. I don't have a dog in this dance so what they charge or what they do makes no difference to me. It's rare i ever talk shit on anyone and If you find it, they deserved that shit.

david63 and Revelator like this.
  5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

6. AGK

This is an example. You quoted my post yet no where did I make fun of the guy. If anything I was advocating for it. Even gave the example with the local classified ads for labrodoodles.

7. 80BOWTIE

80BOWTIE Big Dog

Welcome to the forum Gilbert! Lol now this bullshit has spilled over here.

Lee Robinson and Revelator like this.
  8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

We as a dog community look dumb as fuck. Them folks selling furry frenchies 25k+ and people digging in their pockets for them. We got super dogs and will bitch about a few g's lmfao

6Dog, AGK and brindle like this.
  9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

10. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Hoe. Lee. Phuk. Drip wasn't going for that!

11. I cannot and will not be able to wrap my head around why people spend 5k+ on 10-15 pound dogs that literally are not capable of doing anything. Most these dogs will get destroyed by raccoons if left unattended :)) at the end of the day, your money is your money. But spending 5k or more on those types of dogs will never make sense to me.

david63 likes this.
  12. For them to be non-factors you made one of them look really good and the other one look really bad. You even went as far as posting a video that was edited to make the BKK look bad so people are that are on the outside looking in will say hey that guy is a fraud but the truth of the matter is H Lee what's the one who frauded Gilbert. Since you like posting videos why don't you go and get the original video and let's us here what Gilbert was saying before all the editing.

13. AGK

Lol yea it's all a big conspiracy. The world out for BKK. =))

Are you retarded or what? Imma go ahead and just assume you rode the short bus in school.

6Dog, Lee Robinson, david63 and 2 others like this.
  14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

After using the word "frauded" that's a pretty safe assumption... I have a couple too but I don't wanna get called racist...

AGK and Revelator like this.
  15. AGK

I think he knew you'd do right with the dog and he'd never have to worry about it's quality of care so it was a good fit for everyone involved.

That's a lot of pressure lol hopefully he represents his line well.

ben brockton likes this.
  16. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Who the hell is BKK?

17. I happened to be on Facebook and those dog groups and ran across this. Found it interesting how how H Lee Robinson reached out to Gilbert in 2015 looking for a b****. This is when Gilbert AKA BKK put Ashley on Wild Thing which is a picture of the dog. Just like BKK said he did. So it's true that not only BKK let H Lee Robinson use one of his best stud dogs which was Stone Cold but he also told him which b**** would be compatible with Stone Cold and that was wild thing. I'm not sure you should be criticizing someone about writing the slow bus because by the looks of it not only would you be riding the slow bus but you should be in the back.

18. Sounds as if you're a little disappointed that the truth is coming out. I thought this was about the dogs and the truth about the dogs. Not about you guys not liking a guy. If I ruined the party for you guys trying to discredit BKK at whatever cost then I apologize. Most of you just follow what other people say which is false information. Not unless you were there from the beginning and know exactly what happened with this situation then you really can't speak on it. I just happen to be one of those guys to know more than you do and it's not going to go in the favor of H lee. BKK is putting a lot of people on the map as far as programs are concerned. The truth is the truth

19. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Lmao I wouldn't give a shit about BKK, his program, who he puts on, or his dogs. Just like I don't care if he has cheerleaders, or if these pages are really him. I made a simple observation, just like I do with all the Chico Lopez fanboys.

Lee Robinson and david63 like this.
  20. AGK

Lol no one in this thread said he never breed dogs with the guy so not sure what exacty your point is with this. You're reaching for straws here stay on point.

Not even sure what that screenshot is supposed to prove.

david63 and Revelator like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.