1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on Big Kuntry Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shogun_Renegade1, Apr 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Screenshot_20221025-114854_DuckDuckGo.jpg How it feels trying to keep up with this...

ben brockton likes this.
  2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

3. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Ben, Mad has nothing to do with this topic nor does he have anything to do with cross breeding dogs. The bandogs are my productions, and I purchased this dog to serve as a stud. Truth be told, no one needs to verify anything about that dog other than the fact that I just use healthy athletic animals with high drive and determination so I know I am doing all I can to produce determined dogs for protection work and catch work. If someone wishes to see our dogs performing protection work or hog catch work they can reach out to me about that.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

The dog is clearly showing 1x so that must be important to you because that's on your own website. Both parents same thing. You entered the information as far as I can tell. Looks to me as all of yall are clowns under the same circus tent.

Ssdd likes this.
  5. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Ben, I did enter the info and I know the info and I am not going to elaborate on the info. You don’t know the dog, have not spoken to anyone that does know the dog, but you think I should care about your opinion? You are clearly trolling, & well…you have that right even if you are wrong. But talking about something you are not familiar with is a bit funny imo.

6. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

As far as I am concerned, people can believe what they want, including you…but your views do not make something true and anyone with half a brain would know it is foolish to speak about a dog’s activity without knowing the dog and people behind the dog. I do not know you but your comment came off disrespectful and accusatorial…sounding very much like a comment someone working for the ASPCA or the HSUS would make…just assuming things…& perhaps you are trying and willing to entrap an innocent person to imply involvement with things they are not involved in. Is that what you are doing Ben? If so…relax and step back, we have dogs to serve as family companion guardians, protection dogs, sentry work, and hog hunting…and that is clearly outlined within our breeding goals throughout our website…& has been up for decades with proof posted to validate those selection criteria.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Same old story it's the clowns that post shit like that. Get a pedsonline account put fake records for the world to see and quiet as fuck when asked to verify. That's shit you post by your own ignorance. Might as well have just post ch like homeboy brick dog. Ain't much different between yall should have figured as much because yall breed the same shit. No trolling just called it like I see it.

BTK1993 and Ssdd like this.
  8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bud could care less if you got out the jumper cable fuck your muts in the ass and cranked the power full blast. You the one who post like a dipshit for the world to see to try and sell dogs with a story. Most folks laughing at you and bkk

Ssdd likes this.
  9. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Gilbert, I learned you did that breeding and what did I find out about it when you did it? Nothing good, which is why you didn’t say anything about it. It has since came out that when you did it all the pups died during delivery except 2, & one of those died before it was three months old. The last sole survivor was sold and never accomplished anything. I myself felt I had two great dogs in the litter when I did it, & as it turns out I obviously picked the right two. Then there were a few okay dogs and a few culls. Which ones did I breed? The answer is the two that sure enough proved to be the best two. I did not breed any of the average ones or the culls. Meanwhile, you bred a female I culled named Serena Williams…& Ruffin as well. We clearly just have different practices Gilly, & well, if yku had any success you would not still be obsessed with what we have done some SIX YEARS LATER!!! Rotflo.

10. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Ben, you did not ask. You made disrespectful and accusations. And now you’re offended that I chose to not address tour nonsense. Well, the fact that you stated you are okay with bestiality confirms I made the right decision. Something is not right with you for sure.

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Does anyone really give a fuck about any of these dogs? One breeds mutts the other is the laughing stock of the fb dog world. Which is the laughing stock of the dog world....

david63 likes this.
  12. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Holy shit, how did I miss this. There are actually a few good dogs to be found on FB....about 1 out of 20. BDK isnin Reynoso but shipping proven dogs (correct me if I am wrong) as far as New York.
    Lee, I am active on FB. Link me to your dogs so I can take a look. To be clear, you are breeding protection and hog dogs yes? I have seen breeders have success doing so with Sorell dogs. You are not claiming to produce fast lane dogs? Just want to be clear.

Arguing with Ben and SSDD is as easy as finding a whore on the Houston strip. Now pissing off AGK (as Gilbert did, I believe) that takes talent.

13. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Never mind..I found you. You claim to be producing Bandogs...I have done Shutzhund with these dogs before, and have a promising little bitch right now, so I am interested in this sort of thing...sorry to interrupt the argument=))

14. So AGK does have something personal against old Gilly? Now it all makes sense now it all makes sense now it all makes sense

15. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

I would absolutely not say that whatsoever. AGK is one of the most reasonable and balanced people on this forum (which admittedly has its share of unbalanced people, me included). In 13 years around this forum (I used to have a different handle) I have almost never seen anyone piss him off, you are rare. Why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?

17. Definitely not Gilly just know the truth about the dogs.

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I told you several times before, I don't know him. Online or other. I'm not mad at all, I just hate wasting my time explaining the same shit to the mentally challenged over and over again. Said I didn't know him like 5 times in this thread already but since your not very good at reading or comprehending what you read, which is obvious from how many times I have to keep saying the same ol shit over and over again, it was missed several times apparently. My only agenda here is to run a site. I don't deal with anyone involved on this thread in the dogs so I have no reason to lie about knowing him. If I did, I'd of contacted him long before Lee got here since the thread is about BKK. Make sense?

david63 likes this.
  19. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Gilbert, we met in 2008, but did not interact with you again until 2015. Since then, I have gotten to know you well…which includes your use of deceptive claims and writing style. I am 100% positive you are ONCE AGAIN using a fake account to support yourself as NO ONE ELSE spends so much time writing all the same fake claims, much less do so in the exact same manner.
    This must be your theme song.

ChGoHaunch,

we breed both APBTs and Bandogs. My APBT page is in need of update, as we have 10 purebred APBTs, of which 8 are 75-100% Sorrells blood, the 9th is ASC’s Lucky 7, & the 10th is a combination of Lucky 7 and our Sorrells blood. Here is a link to our APBT page, which includes a description of our breeding goals of our APBTs. https://americanbandog.com/our-pit-bulls-apbts

we also have 20 American Sentinel bandogs on our yard and another dozen with a few friends…dogs that are a product of selective breeding since the year 2000. Our American Sentinel listing is also in need of update. https://americanbandog.com/american-sentinel-bandog

Then we have a general overview page of our goals. While it is easy for people to throw out disrespect, I can honestly say I don’t know of any other breeder in the world that makes more effort to get a professional education on genetics and behavior, health tests all their breeding stock, and performance tests all their breeding stock. Even the APBT itself started out as a cross, referred to as the Bull-n-Terrier. It only evolved into what it is through performance selection over time by those willing to do the work. As a result, words like “mutts” from outsiders (not you, but others) is water off a ducks back. They are just small minded and do not know what steps are being taken to produce the American Sentinel.
    https://americanbandog.com/about-am-sent-k9,-llc

20. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Gilbert, forgot your song…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.