1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Info on Big Kuntry Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Shogun_Renegade1, Apr 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

My first APBT was heavy in Sorrels and excelled at Schutzhund. She was 65 lbs and the smartest dog I ever had and 5 dogs later I am extra impressed by her because the 4 dogs I have owned in the 20 years since have not been very smart. She was a "Shago" dog, a controversial line (because they were big and bred for protection) out of San Francisco: modules.php

I bred her to GR CH Haunch and kept a 75 lb male that looked like your Lucky 7 dog. Never did anything with him, was too busy with my 312222656_1589469548165764_250409963960238412_n.jpg and starting a family back then, however he was a natural protection dog.

I currently own a pup with insane prey drive out of dogs no one except the locals here in Texas ever heard of. She is 4 months and 10 days and probably will not go more than 50 lbs, but she is the highest drive and arguably most athletic dog I have ever owned, and my other dogs had more CH, GR CH, Roms, POR in the front of their pedigree than possible. She is absolutely bonkers, and all dogs are curs until proven otherwise, but I bet she would match up with any of the $3k pups on this forum, in any endeavor. Right now I am struggling with her because her drive will just not turn off, you can't

2. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Oops, sorry about all the pictures, my mouse is acting up. Here is another pic of my new pup, Tori: 312500062_2409370555880276_2886344420703987496_n.jpg

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Mutt- a dog especially a mongrel

Mongrel- any animal resulting from the crossing of different breeds or type.

All bandogs are mutts. Even yours. You're not reinventing the wheel you're doing something plenty of ppl have done before you just under an llc.

ben brockton likes this.
  5. . Fair enough. You posted information that was saying BKK got exposed for changing names of pedigrees and other things. Just ran across this video and it explains how BKK never had control of any of the pedigrees and H Lee Robinson was behind all of the manipulation lies and deceit. All because of a Fallout between the two and actually wanted to take the credit over a strain that BKK already established as his own

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

When you prioritize $ from the dogs all lines get blurry. Believe that nobody in history referred to them dogs as titled lmfao

7. I'm sorry but what does that have to do with the relevancy of Lies manipulation and deceit?

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

My man those are the blurry lines. Been in business of some sort damn near all my life. Ever heard the saying " money on wood all good. Money out of sight cause fight" this is no different.

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

If you ain't Gillie or his partner what's any of it got to do with you?
    Seems like an odd hill to die on if it ain't got anything to do with you personally. You're speaking for another grown man about his business you say you weren't involved in. I "know the truth" about a lot of shit that I don't speak on because it's not my place to. You've turned a joke thread into 6 pages of you crusading and cheerleading for a man you say you ain't or ain't involved with. It's suspect to say the least.

10. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

11. I didn't know it was a joke. It seemed real that most of u were trying to discredit Bkk for whatever reason. My purpose was to keep it about the dogs and the truth about the dogs. The issue with BKK and Mr. Robinson is none of my business but the truth is Mr. Robinson is using the formula BKK created and pushing it as his own. Thats another form of stealing but hey i guess u guys rock that way. I seriously doubt u know more than i do because Im from the Mississippi area and we all know BKK is behind Mr. Robinsons whole pitbull program.

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Anything having to do with Gillie or his dogs is a joke.... has been forever.

Revelator likes this.
  13. Okay this lets me know y'all may have an agenda against old Gilly. For one none of this stuff is said about Mr Robinson and Mr Robinson use BKK program which I just went over and Mr Robinson's program is not considered a joke. Someone asked about the Stone Cold Blood and if anyone knew who was using the Stone Cold Blood I could give information about the blood. This is what caught my attention and the reason why I replied because I know the truth about the blood and it is really working. So when I see someone says otherwise then that lets me know they have something personal against BKK and it's really not about the dogs. If you keep it all the way about the dogs then you have to give that man his credit whether you like it or not. People who have never seen those dogs personally shouldn't be allowed to speak on the dogs. A lot of y'all are too emotional for whatever reason but let's keep it about the dogs once again

14. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

This guy is like a scratched cd, and just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. Man, keep it real, in no fastlane circles is ANYONE talking about BKK, or after his blood. You perched up like a gargoyle just WAITING for someone to say something about BKK so you can swoop in and save the day.

david63, Lee Robinson and Ssdd like this.
  15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I called those bandogs mutts and said basically the same thing I did about gilly....

Get out your feminine ass chest quit acting like gilly is your man and just accept no one takes gilly, his dogs, or anything based off them as serious. It's ok the world won't stop spinning I promise.

david63 and Revelator like this.
  16. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

You say the business between the two isnt your business but go on to state that one is running the others program. Thst isnt your business. You just stated it. If Robinson claims it as his what do you lose or gain by it? If BKK gets credit do you gain or lose something?
    You seem to have a personal stake in it one way or the other.
    Hows the production record oglf this seemingly golden duck champion or whatever his true status is? I'm not asking Gilly /not Gilly or Robinson, but knowledgable respected dogmen on this forum of which there are many. Reason I'm asking them is because if they can vouch for this dog as a producer, Iit will be more credible in my opinion. Who bred this dog? Did BKK breed it and does that make it his line? Or did he breed it by using a bitch he purchased and took to a stud that he didnt breed either? How does this Stone Cold dog become his line? Trying to understand this whole issue, because I always believed that a line becomes yours after a few or more generations of breeding and not just breeding two dogs you bought together

david63, Lee Robinson, AGK and 2 others like this.
  17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

....it's all about the dog's blah blah blah.....bitch please, we're still waiting....lmfao

18. New Guy

New Guy Pup

Pat Jr hello good sir have you recovered from the nas virus I hope you have. Also where has cockneyrebel been I haven't seen him around the forum anymore !

19. I said the beef between BKK and Mr Robinson is none of my business but I personally know the truth about the dogs. Y'all are more interested in the drama for some reason. I came on here answering a question that was asked about Stone Cold and the truth about his offsprings and are they working. The answer is yes. Me being from the area of course I know the truth behind the dogs. For whatever reason y'all are trying to give the credit to Mr Robinson is completely wrong when he had to go to BKK in order to get both of those dogs that are producing the program that he has today. You want the truth you always got to go to asking people who are non-biased who actually know about the dogs. Majority of the people that aren't here are going against BKK for whatever reason and with that you will never get the truth.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bud you truly are slow. Seems the only agenda is how quickly you can get bkk dick in your mouth. I'd ask the same question that was put to this other clown. Who issued the title on the brick dog? Being in all I got the last issued sdj list and the dog ain't nowhere to be found. Please explain then explain why bkk is parroting a fake title dog and peddling lies?
    Screenshot_20221029-173820_OneDrive.jpg

Lee Robinson, Dsavv and Revelator like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.