1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

info on this breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dmd66, May 23, 2005.

1. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2005
  2. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

no one on this board hasn't / doesn't know anything about this stud

3. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

there has got to be some history on this dog

4. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I have heard of this line of Chinaman! Looks like a nice ped but they can say what they want about Frisco dogs but it works if you know how to breed it. Paperwork! you can wipe your ass with it! Bulldogs first (F) the paperwork. I have Frisco bred dogs and they are right!!! Don't ever put down anyones dogs or it will come back to bite your ass. Damned your yard will be.

5. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

i don't have anything to do with the owner of the stud i was just looking for some info on the dog and the way he is breed something about the dogs behind this stud. i don't know anything about him but he looks while breed i thought maybe someone had heard or send one of them before. and as far as the frisco blood if its working for you then i wouldn't care what someone says about it. You said you had heard about this line before but you didn't say what you heard...

6. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Id Say They May Be Keeping It All To Them Selves Or He Never Produced Anything Good..........jmho

7. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

hes breed tight as hell the blood is there he sould throw something thanks swamper for the input

8. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

heard old mountain man had him on his yard for a while can someone confirm that

9. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

was booker t ever on moutain man yard

10. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

Doesn't Look Like Anyone Really Knows.. That Is Probably The Way The Breeder/owner Wants It Lol.. Good Luck Finding Your Info On This One

11. Remo

Remo Pup

This is what TG earlier have said about this breeder/dogs:

Don't trust Blankenship. He is pure conman. He showed up at my place a couple of years ago with a bitch that he claimed was off of the old Leaver Red blood. I ended up with her. A couple of weeks later the previous owners of the bitch happened to be at my place and recognized her. It turns out that she was a pure Staff bitch that they had traded to Blankenship a month earlier. I think Tom Tu is a total fabrication. [​IMG] Tom

12. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I have never seen anyone talk about Blankenship dogs. I know that he is selling pups for $800.
    I've never heard of Booker T being on Mtnman's yard and I've never seen peds from him with Booker T in them. In fact I have not seen to many peds. or dogs off Booker T.

13. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

the breedings the dog has made have been to "j-bones" dogs. this is the same charector that was going around saying he was the best dogfighter in the world. and even wrote a poem about himself and posted it all around the net. a few years back. i agree with tom the paper work on the dog is most likey completley fraudulent and is owned and being bred by curs.

14. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

Does Look Iffy, For It To Be What He Say Is, Yet He Breeds It Like It Is Garbage. You Be The Judge!

15. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

thanks for all the info. watch out for these dogs

16. cheesehog

cheesehog Pup

because t.g says it does that make it make it the truth /you do know there is bad blood between blakenship & t.g so do think tom would tell the truth????

17. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

ok i have not talk to t.g. i was just tring to get some info on the breeding, but do you know anything about it. i have the pup and i will keep it and in 17 months from now i will be on here to let you know what this one is made of good or bad. thanks for all the info

18. game_test

game_test Top Dog

19. game_test

game_test Top Dog

go to the main page that dog is there......

20. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

funny how all those breedings just dissapeared suddenly and 5 more new ones poped up.:confused: