1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

info on virgil dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by sandman221, Jan 23, 2009.

1. have seen a few that were really nice and was wondering if anyone knew any info about them and any kennels keeping this blood. any info or help finding someone who keeps this line would be greatly appreciated

thanks

2. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Which Virgil?

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

Is it just me or is there alot of people that pop up out of no where with only a few post and ask about this bloodline or that bloodline and what kennel has it? Then the next thing we know another one bites the dust!!

4. Nova

Nova Banned

Way too many for me. Reminds me of a ACO lurking. I think people should have to be sponsored for the board.

5. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

one board i am on sent me emails for a week asking me different questions before i was allowed to join. Another one i'm on when someone wants to join others on the board have to know this person basicly like a poll on if this person should be allowed on.

6. gamblers virgil. i believe is the one im refering to.

def not an aco or affiliated with law enforcement agency of any kind. just wanting to learn about my favororite breed of dogs. a few people that i chat with on an american bulldog board were talking about how there virgil dog was doing great at sch. was just wanting some info on him thats all. heard southern kennels was out of dogs. as thats were they aquired theres. if u can help that would be cool, if not no biggy. i plan to be around the board for a very long time and learn as much as possible. thanks

7. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

you have to understand why we say the things we do some really good people are getting there lives flipped upside down for no reason at all!!

8. ya i totally understand were your comming from with all the shit thats going down in the apbt communinty right now id be questioning people aswell. just thought id throw it out there and if i got some help or info great if not no big deal. just looking to learn something is all. thanks and have a great day crazycooter

9. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

Stick around sandman......

10. will do. ive been lookin at apbt stuff for about a yr and i believe i got more knowledge here in a week than i did that whole yr. ill def be sticking around. this is a great site.

11. Nova

Nova Banned

what other boards do you post on? And as who?

12. this is the only apbt forum im on i believe unless i signed up for one along time ago and forgot about it. same name as i do here. tru grit ab forum

13. Nova i just looked at ur pics in your profile here. i see ur on the tg board aswell. ya i dont post to much on there i just like to read up on bloodlines and whatnot mainly. and my bad on tg im just sandman

14. Nova

Nova Banned

I was thinking that I may know who you where. We will chat later

15. kool sounds good feel free to pm me on tg or whatever u want. btw that krazy kooza bitch u posted on tg looks nice. thats y i was askin bout virgil dogs in the first place lol. have a good one.

16. Marty

Marty Guest

You know, keep in mind a lot of people are not who they seem to be on these sites... a witch hunt is going on right now, so keep that in mind ;)

I don't know anybody on this site so I can't vouch for anyone :rolleyes:

17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

We already had a Admin go rouge!:eek:

18. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

If you ppl were really concerned about these dogs maybe you would stop half assing and shut down all the websites because the proliferation of information is the real culprit:mad:. It is amazing to watch all of these idiots who lack the most basic problem solving skills complain about the situation and then come up with nonsensical ways of resolving it because they don't want to be inconvenienced:rolleyes:

19. do you live in philly?

20. cutt

cutt CH Dog

First off, WTF u mean about "half assing"? I understand that you have the ones who want to destroy our breed. But to think that removing websites that promote and try to educate the folks or is not the culprit. Its the morons not wanting to hear the truth, but feed the clueless with BS.

Who side are you really on?:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009