1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

info Tom Garner

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by vacaroz, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

If you are looking for tight garner blood you can get it somewhere else for cheaper usually.

I know a guy for example just had a litter a little while ago. He has a male directly off Elmo. A good looking dog- not conditioned in the photos I've seen. But good looking. He is advertising pups for $700 to $800. . .and may be able to deal. I am not sure though, dont deal in the garner blood. but they are nice looking pups for sure.

2. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

For 100-200$ more you can go to the source and get a direct son-daughter of dogs like Dyno, Bolo, El negro, Rosco that not only have a nice paper but proven performers and producers.

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

And this is true, if you go by the list price. I know most people will sell a dog lower than they list to a good person. . .

However, I do know that Tom is a business man and so he probably sticks to his prices.

My point was that those people who say a grand is too much, you can always go elsewhere and get similar bred stuff. . . what you are looking for makes all the difference.

Personally I would pay more than a grand for any dog that was exactly what I wanted.

4. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

You want to know anything about Mr. Garner or his yard, go talk to him. I have dealt with him before and getting ready to go back in a month. He is very up front about his dogs and he sees to it they go to good homes...

5. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

I have takin dogs there to breed and went there to buy pups and have never been treated so good.

6. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

tom was a great guy to deal with in my experiences

7. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Tom is a great guy to deal with and the little extra you might pay for a pup comes with a WEALTH of knowledge he is more than happy to spread in my dealings with him. The man knows his dogs and will help to educate anyone that comes and is willing to listen.

8. preme

preme CH Dog

I Like My Garner Stuff Dont Matter If People Like It Or Not ...works For Me
    Thaks Tg

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Whats up with the abondance of T.G ,Chinaman,Frisco threads as of late???????................Kinda makes ya go Hmmmmm.....

10. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Somebody I trust told me thay went to him Payed a stud fee and got a litter full of MUTZ....not Bad dogs bushy haired long snouted MUTZ. I guess everyones individual experiance with the man seems to be different.:confused:

11. preme

preme CH Dog

Yeah I Guess So Some Bad Some Good You Know Cull Cull

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

yeah you're right works for me too!

13. preme

preme CH Dog

got to have patients i got a heavy chinaman dog and he didnt click until 4 years old and when he did it was over one bad mofo but could have been a cull to some just got have a good eye and like i said patients.

14. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

he does not have 400 plus dogs. he has about 4 males he is registering dogs off of.. the kronos/el negro stuff is working well and the dynamite dog is putting them on the ground...he has his own registry so he can print them to order. LOL...
    i have seen some good ones straight off his yard and some not so good..pretty much like everyone else. and when anyone produces a lot of dogs, has successes, wins, produces, there are always rumors...
    the one i see the most merit in is the fact dynomite is a cottingham redboy dog....check the dynomite pictures vs. some cottingham redboy dogs...factor in he kept a yard full of those dogs fro a friend for quite some time...
    for, me i would go dynomite, but i cant see $$$$$$$$ for one...s.

15. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

How hard is it for a newbie to get a couple pups from him (hopefully along with a lil bit a knowledge)

16. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

sorry for the double post. I didn't mean new to the breed I've been around the breed for a few years now but I'm new.... feel me?

17. gruj

gruj Pup

nothing special...this dogs are mostly avrage,some are under avrage and 50% are cold curs...people create a picture and good opinion of this dogs on pedigree....pedigree don t mean nothing in some other terms...this dogs haved good marketing and that makes a good finance move for owner

18. gruj

gruj Pup

this dogs are the biggest crap in US,they ruined a real american pit bulls,US dogs lost some standards from past,from old-timers

19. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Learned a lot since I posted in this one and have yet to get a garner bred dog... Just sayin.

20. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Haters! Just saying lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.