1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

info Tom Garner

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by vacaroz, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Laughing... not at all. Just found the line I prefer to work with that's all... I don't care what the next man does with his dogs unless I'm dealin with him about my own.

2. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

are u older and a white man lol just kidding no but i guss toms just an ass on the phone then

3. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I've heard that before, lansford.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

gruj if you ain't from here how do you know what's going on? in less you seen all them dogs how do you know 50% the cold & curdogs?

5. art

art Big Dog

Ch bobby pru

6. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Strange comment. Quick question, what color do you think Bobby's owner is?

7. art

art Big Dog

Dont know dont care i heard a lot about that dog from the right flokes lol

8. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

i sould not have said that . I bet tom has really good dogs and if he gave me one id really like it but i cant give him my hard earnd money after the way he talked to me . But like i said he probly has some really good ones on his yard

9. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I believe tg has some of the best dogs in the country,peddler or not

10. Maybe the gyp was a mutt. Maybe he lied.... Was he not there at the time of the breeding?

11. garth

garth Big Dog

Do'es any one on this site has or knows anyone with dogs down from Garner's Bermuda Buck.You can pm or post.Thanks

12. john denver

john denver Big Dog

That's my females grandfather

13. I had an El nero bitch on my yard.She was a nice lookin dog but to get my hands on her i had to walk the chain to her.She got off tha chain one time and i didnt think i was ever goin to catch her she had to go from my yard lol

14. hardluck

hardluck Banned

great guy, he is the new age historic dogman of our time. you'd be crazy not to get something from him B/S aside. Say what you want, but i will continue to get things of him and many others will do the same.

15. coach

coach Big Dog

16. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Was not even talking to you

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"I am getting this Saturday" get a black one.

18. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

Id get a light one the one 2end farthis from the right

19. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

(yes he could be rude !!!! its his way or the highway!!! his deal is just shut up and listen to whatever he says .he was so nice to me when i gave him my credit card number then i asked him for a black pup after i asked if he could do better on the price!!! he cursed at me and hung up!! then called back real nice and said the card was no good i gave him outdated card by mistake . well anyway i gave him card number got the pup supposedly from haystack edith 35 to 45 pound dogs. the pup now is 1 year over 60 pounds 19 inches to the shoulder (Hummmm NEVER SAW A HAYSTACK/EDITH PUP THAT BIG TOM????

20. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Didn't you already breed that dog? Plus what haystack edith dogs you seen? If you dont believe its bred the way its said on paper?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.