1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Information And Opinions On This Dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by PHILLIPSAPBT, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Hello,
    I am hoping to find out a little bit more about this dog and his breeding, the dog is in Michigan, and I have been unable to locate any online peds. I know he is heavy Jeep/ thru Tab on the top some Chinaman and others on bottom side.If I can find out more info I am considering him for a stud and pups out of another breeding. here is what I do know.

Registered name Morris "Banjo" Call name "Levi"

Sire is Duesettes "Overcoat" out of Whites "Bulldozer" and Duesettes"Miss Lena"

Dam Russels "Muffet" out of Wilsons"Hosa" and Russels "Fancy Dancer"

I know "Overcoat" is a TabxRuby dog thru "Whites "Chili"

I have been told this has produced well and I am hoping for anyone with this blood or any info,advice or constructive criticism regarding this dog. Thank you in advance for any help e-mail me

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...p?dog_id=130229 <!-- / message -->

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2005