1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Input Please

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by big dan, Apr 11, 2010.

1. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Anyone had any experance with bolio x grch davis Boomerang crosses.If so tell me about them and post some peds.I found female pup i thinking about buying,but need some input befor i do.Thanks Danny

2. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

better to get input on the merits of the parents and go from there

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the cross is the shit depending where you get it from. the man behind the dog is the biggest factors. so get to know them & it will tell you a lot about the stock your getting. anyway guys like j.deloach, the mason,T.walker,wcc,swat team, J.abrahams,ray P, milkman etc worked that cross to perfection & a lot of great dogs came out of that cross so it's proven to work. & some bullyson or hank into the mix & look out.

4. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

I was just thinking today about GR CH Boomerang because I got a female whom he is heavy is heavy on the bottom side of her father. Can anyone give anymore info on him?

5. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

DAVIS' GR. CH. BOOMERANG:
    Davis' Gr. Ch. Boomerang, was a littermate to some great dogs, including Petronelli's Ch.. Fox, Art's Missy and Brown's Ch. Nell.

Boomerang was a five time winner and was the first dog to be awarded the "Gr. Ch." title by the SDJ. He was shown between '71-'75 at weights between 39-42 lbs. His longest outing was :55 against Teal's Tramp.
    [​IMG]

Found a little something.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"was a littermate to some great dogs" don't hold too much stock in that because baker always said boomer was really off ironhead.

7. skipper

skipper Big Dog