1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

inside mouth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuntry, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I was at the river swimming my dog and I got more compliments than ever. Alot of questions were asked about bloodlines etc. I said I don't know what she is then this ole boys says man I been "away" for I while and that there is a fine dog...Can I open her mouth,well she wouldn't let him so I opened it..He hollered man I told ya that ther is a chinaman! I told yall.

I said what do ya mean its a chinaman, he said he knew dogs and chinaman was the only one to throw black inside their mouth. Her roof is black.

Is there any truth to this or was his cold beer talkin?

2. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LOL that was the cold beer talking for sure

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

My votes on the beer lol.

4. popper

popper CH Dog

Lmao!!!........... saying you have chiNAMEN has been getting popularexspecially down south...me and my friend were sitting on the balcony with my dogs and 3 kids roll by on their bikes and one says , hey hey hey(telling his friends) thats those chinese dogs.....

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

those lil kids parents might have something around...lol

6. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

yea I figured it was the beer, I do hear it alot down here. He sure was all over her though. I thought he was gonna do a cartwheel down the river bank when he was with his buddies guessing what she was. chinaman!!!!!!! woohoo lmao

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It wasn't even the cold beer talking.This guy had to be a complete retard wether he was sober or drunk.

8. This is my vote too!!! ;)

9. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

the black pigment is an old redneck tale...hear it a lot down my way

10. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Uh oh, you got yourself a new strain, Olde Blackmouth Dogs, well a new old strain. I haven't seen them since me and old Charlie Lloyd were matching Paddy and Pilot down at the Corner Pub. Those blackmouth dogs are where it's at, they'll whoop a chocolate nose every time.:cool:

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, beer had to of been boilin hott!

12. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

feck ole redneck tale for sure!!!! he was really funny, you would've thought he was TG:D

13. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

This could be a good thread!

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

do people really get excited seeing peddlers like that? hell i wanna be a puppy peddler then

15. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Agame u calling me a peddler or him?

16. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LOL my bad i thought u said u would have thought he saw TG :P

17. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

lmao river people are funny as shit! dnr done gave half of them drinking tickets.

18. damn, thought i had a chinaman.

19. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Little tales are so dangerous, like a pitbull was getting put down on TV a while back here in NZ, the title was like if its a lab it lives if its a pit it dies, as it was a cross, some guy wrote in and said "its NOT a pitbull, pitbulls have clear nails and this one doesnt so its a lab".........s e r i o u s l y

The mayor of the city also said this dog needs to be put down as it may develop into a pitbull! i nearly fell over laughing and this is broadcasted to the whole of NZ, no wonder the public have no idea about his breed with people telling shit stories like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010