1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Interview with Gary Moore, owner of Greyline "Pitbull"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by absolute peril, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Interview with Gary Moore, owner of Greyline "Pitbull"

Don't you want one of these dogs. They have DRRRRIIIVVVVEE as he explains:rolleyes:

First Part
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImCt7awiKI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImCt7awiKI[/ame]

Second Part.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN0kj_Pj_RI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN0kj_Pj_RI[/ame]

One of the reasons I posted this is for the Lolz of course and that in the second part he says he is messing with "game bred" APBTs and mixing with his pigbulls. What a shame.. -_-;

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Re: Interview with Gary Moore, owner of Greyline "Pitbull"

damn is all I can say

and I can say

WHAT THE FUCK

3. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I also just noticed he said something about breeding for temperament but one of them he brags being a man biter, thats a good family temperament.

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

game breed bully pigs.WOW! wtf

5. WWII

WWII Banned

To each his own.

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Sad. The bad part is these manbiters are spreading. Everytime I walk one of my dogs I get asked if they are a puppy and then they proceed to tell me about their 90lb bluenose, gotti, razoredge, greyline mutt. This guy claims not to breed for money, but he constantly talks about breeding and is on YouTube advertising. He is proud they will bite people. WTF is a gross understatement my friends.

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I love you for saying that.

That happens to me all the time. Is it suppose to impress us that they have a dog 872063 times bigger then ours. What they neglect to say is that its a fat scatter bred cur that can't run a block.

8. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

some of his dogs look ok but looks only go so far. other than that his "sire" is a fat pig

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"drive" BAWHAHAHAHAH

10. Trouble

Trouble Pup

Why would anyone be on youtube talking about having a yard full of SH!T EATERS.

11. widerange

widerange Big Dog

hahah some people just shock me

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

do we really need any more of these bully bashing threads? honestly- its like a broken record.

13. New2Game

New2Game Pup

i dont mind em.

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

This is actually a new one to me. I haven't heard a whole lot of bashing on Greyline. All I know about the line is that they're bullies, but I don't mind knowing more about them myself before I attempt to educate others.

15. preme

preme CH Dog

I need drive lol

16. bdub

bdub Top Dog

guys a douchebag

17. Nawz

Nawz Pup

that dude so not be able to own bulldogs he give them a bad rep and he has not ideal what the hell he's talking about:eek:

18. Nawz

Nawz Pup

that is a cur breeder for you and the thing is he dont no nobetter he should go get some rottis and leave the bulldogs alone

19. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

This Dodo bird breeds says he's gonna breed his little bitch in her 2nd heat! Also says he doesnt breed in the first heat. Like the second heat isnt that bad! This moron failed as a dope dealer so now he's pushing puppies. He aint got a clue!

20. purenxs

purenxs Pup

Looks like he takes really good care of his dogs and kennel. His stud dog is a fat slob, sure enough, but if people want to buy Bullies good for them.

How anyone on this site knows the man so well to say he's a drug dealer (it's possible, of course) and failed at it entails some personal knowledge. :rolleyes:

The Bullys won't take anything from or taint the ABPT, two totally different breeds. Also the Bullys are all over the country and it doesn't look like they're going away anytime soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.