1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Interview with STP

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by MinorThreat, Sep 21, 2008.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

bnumppppppppppppp

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Very good read.

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

4. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

My late father bred one of the 25 STP Champions named STP's Ch Duke. Jack Kelly called Duke one of the gamest dog he'd ever seen. Duke was an old Hetrick/Neblett/Clouse/Hemphill crossed with some Dibo blood through B.Davis Red Bat sired by the great Midnight Cowboy.

5. STP: Be objective. Don´t be kennels blind and be the toughest Judge on your own dogs. Believe what you see, don´t add or subtract anything more then what you see.

This quote can be applied to many things in life I guess!!

6. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Very true...I thought I was the only one thinking that same!

7. Jersey by the bay.

8. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Your right!!!. we used to look for the weak spots in our blood and dogs, insted of the good things .
    the lesser faults we saw the beter the dogs where.... and to be hounes mostt people talk about the good stuff all the time!!.