1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Interview with Victor Aycart of Southern Kennels (huge)

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Naustroms, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

my point exactly!
    lmao you took the words outta my mouth but we cleared it up in PMs

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I found it on here thanks for posting the interview I thought it was a good read so I cross posted it to another site. Wasn't this interview printed in the American Game Dog Times originally as a several part interview ?

3. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

good reading material. mayday dogs are very impressive animals...have a 50/50 mayday chinaman dog. he's 6 months and already fun loving...lmao

4. I don't have Mayday dogs but I agree they are good dogs. Some may say the best dogs etc etc. let's just say that he was bred more than any other dog in history probably and this doesn't count the dogs off of his sons and daughters that were hung papers on as if they were his. He had a very good reputation for doing this. As for the way he talked shit about a few people that were the ones that helped him start was a bit fucked up. That just showed the person he was. Most is false. He just made himself look better by doing so. I'm great friends with a few of those people and all I can say is that the reason he lost a lot when he was with them is because they were always after top competition. Mayday was a great dog. But let's be serious. How many dogs nowadays weigh 60 to 65 lbs? I think a few of his sons were much better dogs. But whatever. People will always believe what they read.

5. this is the Internet, the names are useless here,
    - regards,

6. Archangel

Archangel Pup

I agree! I specially didn't like reading of my friend "A's" name being involved in it.I'm glad thou he did stop about him when he did.There is a lot more to the story of Mayday then what Victor put in the interview.Read "The Tale of Two Dawgs". In there it all comes out about "A" and others.

7. 179pitman

179pitman Pup

where can i find it

8. cymro

cymro Pup

i am new to this forum,first time i have read that interview very good, thanks

9. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

he damn sure dropped alot of names in that interview!!! we call that dry snitching.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i here ya lol. funny thing is there are a few dogs that were in the same regin that made rank and have some sceltons in trhe closit.