1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Bear!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Muttkip, Aug 10, 2011.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i do not think anyone is exactly pushing for her to get anything they just wondering why she got the rot instead of what she says she has wanted for a while in my opinion if your ready for a man biting rot then you are ready for an animal aggresive bulldog i would rather have a dog that wanted to get at another dog than a dog that wanted to get at another human not to mention the size difference in the 2

2. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I dunno W.T.F. you're talking, nobody's pushing her to get a bulldog.

3. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yeah, most Rotts aren't as high-drive as an APBT though, not unless they went looking for a working breeder which ain't easy to find in the USA. I've been around Rottweilers all my life and my Doberman could outdo any of them and she's only half grown. They're big, yeah, and not as people-oriented but they're not gonna run you ragged like an APBT.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea but you see what im getting at

5. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yeah, I do understand wat you mean.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

What's his favorite food? LOL.....