1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Miss Choxie!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Vicki, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

good luck with her. rough news.

2. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

you personally picked the dog up in that conditioned from their home or she was shipped to you? tell the the whole story here, come on good luck either way

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Shon no longer lives with Marty. Marty has always said the dogs were his. Read every post of his on the internet. :D

Yes, we picked the dog up in that condition, I do believe I did say she was the nicest looking dog on her former owner's yard. :)

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Ouch! in the end she gets a good life though

5. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

x2
    bless you :):)

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

How did that Lil Bit dog look? .........let it rip

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

all the pics i seen of lil bit looked good

8. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

so whats is actually going on right now lols
    so marty is the bad guy ?

9. Vicki

LilBit is a house dog, along with Rufus. Please stay on topic, this is about Choxie.

She just got back from her day at the vet's office and is doing great! She will be on Heartgard for three months. In two months, she will go on an antibiotic. At the end of the three months, she will go in for her first of three injections.

10. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

thats good to hear atleast shes doing good. good luck again.

11. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I hope all goes well with her..

This is some foul shit! glad you were able to get her out of that sittuation. hats off to you for the rescue.

Vic

12. ganja

ganja Big Dog

good luck with her! I hope she makes a quick recovery.. :eek:

13. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

Sad to hear the former owners are in that bad shape. I would have never thought he would have let any of his dogs get like that.

On a brighter note, glad to hear she is in good hands and getting back on track. Definitely post pics later when she is in full recovery mode.

14. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I think its perfectly on topic. You opened that door by posting what you did.

Good luck with Choxie.

15. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

glad to see she is in good hands now. Long awaited....?

16. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

There is no excuse for letting a dog get to that level, its plain and simple. Yes im sure there is another side to the story but an excuse is just that, an excuse.

I think its sad they cant get something worked out and i hope all parties can sort it out.

I would sell my left nut to get the money for mine if i had too, and if i couldnt pay for the next treatment, off with the right nut.
    Its not fair to slander and say names when not all parties are able to put their side accross.

3mta3, nice work i am realy looking forwad to see the recovery pics, and i hope its as swift as can be for ol choxie!

17. Vicki

Here's an update on Choxie Melted Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup La Rue AKA Miss Choxie....

Her hair is growing back on her chest and neck, and she's gaining weight!

[​IMG]

Hair is growing back on her rear and tail!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

18. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Her coat looks better:) The collar almost looks like one of mine, lol! Good job on the rehab:):)

19. BombsAway

BombsAway Pup

Hmmm seem to have missed a lot while I was out having a life. ;)
    Choxie looks great, glad she is in the hands of someone who can actually care for her.

20. MCS

MCS CH Dog

She is looking good, glad to see her improving.:)