1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing PAX!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by genevieve, Jul 1, 2008.

1. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

From a friend of a friend... PAX! Pictured with my Presas Pecha and Phira (and no, the dogs are never together unattended etc, etc). Nom nom nom... stuffed monkey in a hula skirt... [​IMG] Ooo... mom said coookie... maybe no one else will notice... [​IMG] Phira, did you eat all the cookies already? [​IMG] I would like a cookie, too, please! [​IMG] Don't forget the old dog! [​IMG] Hmm... those cookies weren't bad, but where is that monkey... [​IMG] Phira and Pecha can't understand the obsession with the toys... [​IMG] Know that monkey is up there... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Monkey vanquished, chilling in the best seat in the house... [​IMG] Ummm... trying to nap here... [​IMG] Genevieve

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

nice pics...keep it up and I hope it all works out...

3. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

All is well for now. Girls are very mellow, as is he. Prepared to crate and rotate at any time should the need arise. Genevieve Should rephrase that- girls are very passive, and he is not one to push an issue (yet). He is crazy with toy drive, however.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2008
  4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Some good-looking dogs.

5. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

nice looking dogs, i'm liking the house collar on Pax :D

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

damn good looking dog right there, do u know his bloodlines?

7. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Goes back to Crenshaw's Jeep over and over. I think he might be his own brother and father...

The dogs all have the same collars- Herm Sprenger Triple Row Martingales- I don't use anything else.

Thanks for the compliments,

Genevieve

8. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Hey, if your dog ever play and mouth necks, be very careful with that kind of collar. It can be rough as hell trying to clip through a choker that's gotten wrapped around a nother dog's jaw, especially when the dogs are panicking. Learned that one the hard way.

9. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Very nice looking dog.

10. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Good to know. I always supervise them when they are playing (actually, I pretty much spend my waking hours supervising them, unless they are seperated) and will make sure to keep an extra close eye out for any entanglements.

Genevieve