1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by prettyfulpitbull, May 10, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

Hey guys how is everyone?Why don't we just make one thread with all our intro.'s?It may take up less space.Anyways I am Kay.I am here to learn anything and everything I can.I own a 2 year old blue fawn and a red brindle 5 month old.

2. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Hello Kay. I hope you enjoy it here, you can sure learn alot. Missy.

3. prettyfulpitbull

Oh I am 18 years old.

4. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

I thought you have been here for a while? Anyway, welcome...keep coming back! I have a blue fawn also, the skin on her belly is actually blueish (sp?) and as she has aged you can really see it coming out (almost 6 months). Regardless of her color, she is turning into one fine APBT!

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I believe she was talking about an intro for those of us who joined before the recent addition of the Introduction forum. A place for those who didnt get the opportunity to place an intro, to do so now. I just want everyone to remember the personal contact rules still apply-for everyones safety we will not allow full names, addresses, or phone numbers in the introductions, or anywhere else for that matter. Thank you for your understanding and have at it if you wish.

6. prettyfulpitbull

Yes I meant for those who didn't get to inro. themselves yet.THX